Pete Carrol is a dead man

I loved being in the stands last night.
pimp.gif

great way to end my thanksgiving break before I had to go back up to Stockton.

USC
pimp.gif

Pete Carroll
pimp.gif

Pete is a hypocrite. When Stanford raped them with no rubber and then ran up the score he threw a hissy fit but he does the same thing the UCLA. Oh well, thegap in the PAC 10 is closing.

No he isn't
2 diff situations. USC had given up vs stanford. They wererunning the clock out and conceded the loss. Stanford went for 2 just to say they put up 50.
UCLA was still blitzing n calling timeouts trying to make plays n %#%@ while USC had already taken a knee.

UCLA kept bringin it and got scored on like some clowns.

Good for they +*#

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Pete is a hypocrite. When Stanford raped them with no rubber and then ran up the score he threw a hissy fit but he does the same thing the UCLA. Oh well, the gap in the PAC 10 is closing.
Explain.

SC kneeled to effectively end the game.
UCLA foolishly calls a TO with the game completely out of reach.

Stanford went for 2 for no reason other than to go up by 50.

Pete is a hypocrite. When Stanford raped them with no rubber and then ran up the score he threw a hissy fit but he does the same thing the UCLA. Oh well, the gap in the PAC 10 is closing.

"What's your deal?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There are a handful of clowns coming in here speaking on the Trojans. We have an Arizona fan talking reckless
laugh.gif
, your fortunate the only year in your program that you're above suck !%# isthe year the Trojans are rebuilding. It's understandable the haters will take there shots when we are down, but for people posting in here that haveabsolutely no knowledge, gtfohwtbs. Enjoy this season with all of this "the talent gap is closing" horse %%+%. We lost almost our entire defense tothe NFL you lames, not to mention our QB. We have played piss poor this season, there is a lot of growth that's needed on both sides of the ball and I ammore than confident that we will be defecating on everyone in this pathetic conference soon again. To all of the new jacks who weren't aware of the wordsfucla's coach declared last season. Over 300 SC students went into their house last year wearing this. To the Bruins on this board, 2006 was a fluke
laugh.gif

102354c14fe176376661ba0df8fc399ec1df81b.jpg

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am more than confident that we will be defecating on everyone in this pathetic conference soon again.
Typical USC/Los Angeles scum. Being a d-bag comes so naturally to them.

turned on the gm at the end and i saw dudes dancing like %!# is going on,
laugh.gif
then they showed the replay. rick

ucla hasnt had a qb since cade mcnown? i hope im wrong
grin.gif

but guys like rick neuheisel and jim harbrough arent intimidated by pete, no matter what the outcome is. pete was still salty over the stanford loss andprobably disappointed that usc wasnt dominating ucla.

I am more than confident that we will be defecating on everyone in this pathetic conference soon again.

Except when you play in the state of Oregon.

Originally Posted by DMan14

no matter what the outcome is. pete was still salty over the stanford loss and probably disappointed that usc wasnt dominating ucla.
did u not see the Trojans taking a knee, prior to the timeouts and the pass. I'd say that shows they were mroe than satisified with gettin a21-7 win.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DMan14

no matter what the outcome is. pete was still salty over the stanford loss and probably disappointed that usc wasnt dominating ucla.
did u not see the Trojans taking a knee, prior to the timeouts and the pass. I'd say that shows they were mroe than satisified with gettin a 21-7 win.
your right about taking a knee, that's where i said rick did it to himself
laugh.gif
. but dont you think pete wanted to hang a big number on ucla coming into the gmwith everyone questioning usc and after getting embarrassed vs oregeon, and stanford. add that it's a rivalry and they trying to impress recruits, etc

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

Why the %++* did Slick Rick call a timeout?
smh.gif
bc he is man who makes statements.

Did he really say this??

not really sure bc
UCLA pointed the blame at the marketing/PR department after it was run in the LA times.

Originally Posted by What up

Typical USC/Los Angeles scum. Being a d-bag comes so naturally to them.
Don't resort to name calling because I hurt your feelings with the truth. When was the last time a Pac-10 team not named USC won a nc or waseven relevant for more than 1 season? What's even more pathetic is the way certain members go to bat for schools in the Pac-10 and try to debate with SEC& Big 12 fans
eyes.gif

As for you Chester, get at me when your school actually wins something meaningful, not when they beat a mediocre SC squad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Explain.

Lazy B is right, PC is known for running up the score on teams like Spurrier did.

In a sense, Harbaugh's call to get 50 is slight bit of karma going against PC for all the times he put up 50+ on teams just cause.

And his whining about it just shows how much of a classy sore loser he is.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Explain.

Lazy B is right, PC is known for running up the score on teams like Spurrier did.

In a sense, Harbaugh's call to get 50 is slight bit of karma going against PC for all the times he put up 50+ on teams just cause.

You sound personally offended by Carrol's existence. Sad.

The point is, the Stanford game and the UCLA game don't relate at all.

Stanford did their acts unprovoked. SC put in all their subs and conceded defeat. Harbough decided for some reason to go for 2 points when they were alreadyraping SC.

SC tried to effectively end the game mercifully.. but UCLA for some inexplicable reason decided to extend their torment by calling a timeout. That would be allthe provoking Carrol needs rub it in. It's not as if Pete was trying to air the ball out when there was under a minute left.

Carry on though champ
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Explain.

Actually, LazyB is wrong. There are a lot of salty SC haters in here looking like fools. As much as I despice the Trojans, what first born said is right. ThePac - 10 would be completely irrelevant without USC.

Where exactly do i seem offended? Im not a fan of either team, nor am i a stanford fan. I simply pointed out PC does to others exactly what Harbaugh did tohim.

Woody Hayes stuck it to Michigan in his day but nobody remembers anything about that.

Even still, if Pete wanted to end the game he still would've continued kneeling the ball.

Where exactly do i seem offended? Im not a fan of either team, nor am i a stanford fan. I simply pointed out PC does to others exactly what Harbaugh did tohim.

Woody Hayes stuck it to Michigan in his day but nobody remembers anything about that.

Even still, if Pete wanted to end the game he still would've continued kneeling the ball.

USC was ready to end the game with a couple kneel downs, but the dumb !%@ bruin coach wanted to prolong the game... So if he wants to keep playing, thendon't get mad when the other team decides to play too.

What's so difficult to understand? Add to the fact that these teams hate each other. BlameSlick @$@$%@$ Rick.

Back
Top Bottom