Peter Rosenberg speaks on the "Rick Ross Era"

Have half of you even Seen Ross Perform Live???

The man is TALENTED, healthy Catalog, makes good music, what more do you want out of these men?

Originally Posted by gambit215

The man is TALENTED, healthy Catalog, makes good music, what more do you want out of these men?

We're not even arguing that. Please note the subject of the thread.

Originally Posted by gambit215

I have. Never seen a man sweat that much. He went through like 8 towels. He threw them in the crowd too and people were actually going for them
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I had a good time though he's good live.

I jus remembered the foolery that came out in this post..... And the "Hottest MC in the Game" & guy who's "Era" it's suppose to be

got outsold & Outshined musically by two rookies w/o hit singles, Oh and the guys lane who he supposedly took outsold him as well

So my question is what happened to this Era:rofl:

I jus remembered the foolery that came out in this post..... And the "Hottest MC in the Game" & guy who's "Era" it's suppose to be
got outsold & Outshined musically by two rookies w/o hit singles, Oh and the guys lane who he supposedly took outsold him as well
i be out of the media loop, but im intrigued...who were the two rookies???

i be out of the media loop, but im intrigued...who were the two rookies???
Who's lane did he take?

I'm assuming one of the rookies is Kendrick, who's slated to sell over 225k first week

Back
Top Bottom