Petition to stop airing the Knicks on national television.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

THE KNICKS ARE BACK!

roll.gif

i might have to sign this petition, they have been my go to team in 2k11 and 12 but dan they suck

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

THE KNICKS ARE BACK!

to those good ole glory days of paying max money to players who dont complement one another, and trading away players who made the team, who go to other teams and play better, and stack up players in positions and none of those players are that good, all while keeping that prestigious losing record.... i guess your right...

THE KNICKS ARE....BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to losing and making unfounded and stupid decisions from the coaching all the way to the front office. Wait they cant be back, cause they never left...

I loved watching Jeremy Lin play yesterday
laugh.gif
He plays like he's trying to make the And1 tour

LOLLLLL

But seriously, the propensity of the palm to face activity during televised games is extremely high and poses severe health risks, such as coma, stroke, heart attack, etc.

Would gladly sign.

Originally Posted by jomitm

LOLLLLL

But seriously, the propensity of the palm to face activity during televised games is extremely high and poses severe health risks, such as coma, stroke, heart attack, etc.

Would gladly sign.

Agreed, show me an up and coming team, not a crashed and burning one.

laugh.gif
Son is itching to say something about the Knicks. Imaginary petition.

Anyone got the vid of last nights final possession? Im at work and they dont allow us to go on youtube here. 
ohwell.gif

I would gladly sign that petition.

Knicks are trash.

Players are trash.
Coaching is trash.
Management is trash.
Everything about NY is trash.

My Knicks
30t6p3b.gif

They used to play entertaining ball, whether it was bruiser-style or the circus incarnation Dantoni brought. But now it's neither.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Knicks are trash.

Players are trash.
Coaching is trash.
Management is trash.
Damn who hurt u in NY?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Knicks are trash.

Players are trash.
Coaching is trash.
Management is trash.

Damn, you guys are corny
laugh.gif
If you don't like it, change the channel..If you're mad because there's no other NBA game on, your broke %*$ needs to save up some money and get NBA League Pass.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Damn, you guys are corny
laugh.gif
If you don't like it, change the channel..If you're mad because there's no other NBA game on, your broke %*$ needs to save up some money and get NBA League Pass.
indifferent.gif

*looks at sig*
Captain Save-A-Knick
Don't save them. They don't want to be saved.

Back
Top Bottom