PETITION TO TEMPORARILY UNBAN MY DUDE ZODOGG FOR THE WCF

It's worth a try, but my dude Zodogg needs to be temporarily unbanned just for this series.

I know there are some Laker fans that want him back for some unfinished business and I'm sure some true Suns fans would love to have him back during a great series like this, especially for the Western Conference Finals.

Here's my vote to bring him back!

*crosses fingers*

I agree
laugh.gif

[Marv] YES! [Marv]

He's already been going in on Twitter...and now with J-Rich's lover gone, there isn't going to be any comedy in the threads.

FREE ZODOGG!!

What did he get banned for? I know he annoyed some of yall but dude was COMEDY.

Nah cheezy was OD.

Zodogg has pure hatred in his heart, bring him back.

Originally Posted by dland24

Personal attack at me and Notorious in the Laker thread.

Honestly, I took no offense to it at all. It was all in good fun and friendly banter. He got hit with the permaban also, which I don't quite agree with. Temporarily banned, I see that for just breaking Rules of Conduct, but permanently? Naw, it wasn't that serious.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by dland24

Personal attack at me and Notorious in the Laker thread.

Honestly, I took no offense to it at all. It was all in good fun and friendly banter. He got hit with the permaban also, which I don't quite agree with. Temporarily banned, I see that for just breaking Rules of Conduct, but permanently? Naw, it wasn't that serious.
yea dudes (me included) tear into cheezy all the time but it's all jokes and all the back and forth bickering on both sides makes the threads that much more fun imo

Back
Top Bottom