Pewter Air Jordan Retro 1 Hi Premier - Detailed Pics

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

The Air Jordan 1 is coming back extremely heavy this year. Last year was just a taste of what is to come in 2009. Jordan Brand is set to release the Pewter Air Jordan Retro 1 alongside the [Max Orange Air Jordan Retro 1] in February. The Pewter Air Jordan Retro 1 features a full Metallic Silver upper sitting on a Grey midsole/sole. The color hit comes at the ankle collar and tongue trim with a Max Orange accent.

The Pewter Air Jordan Retro 1 is set to release on February 14th at select Jordan accounts.

Tech Info:
Air Jordan Retro 1 Hi Premier
Pewter/Black-Max Orange
332134-001
$115

svneab.jpg

ouwshy.jpg

2vnsakm.jpg

2q37vpw.jpg

MaZe

i'm not gonna spend money on them, but i actually think that they are gonna be a very nice shoe. the detail shots look nike and i think that color combowill look real nice in person. i'll probably wish i had copped later down the road.

Theres something about this colorway that I love. Might have to pick these up, and that will be my second pair of I's

LOOKS GOOD. I GUARANTEE THESE WILL BE CLASSIC IN THE FUTURE.

** ON A SIDE NOTE **

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER AND HAVE PICS OF THOSE ALL WHITE 1'S THAT RELEASED ABOUT 4 OR 5 YEARS AGO THAT HAD THE METALLIC JUMPMAN LOGO IN PLACE OF THE SWOOSHON THE SIDE OF THE SHOE AS WELL AS ICY SOLES? IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR PICS ALL DAY.

i think these look pretty good, although not copping...gotta save for the better stuff coming

Back
Top Bottom