Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Andrew Luck did what he did with ZERO receivers other than concussion case. 

Doin work with 3 TE's is impressive enough.  Give the kid a weapon or two in Indy, along with a TE he likes, he's going to be great for a decade, just like Peyton was. 

Originally Posted by DTruth07

30t6p3b.gif
 No loyalty in sports. Look at what Green Bay did to Favre, SF did to Montana etc.

NFL is still a business

Manning in SF = Superbowl in 2012..........pretty much a Guarantee.

Take a picture, write a book, screen cap it if you want..........but if this happens, Niners fans can just Celebrate the DAY he signs.

But i doubt it happens, him and harb got close this year.............And alex smith IS an unrestricted free agent!

What other move did the Colts have besides this one?

Right move.  Sad move, but the right one.

49ers are the perfect fit for Manning.

Why are people saying he's ONE GOOD HIT from getting injured again? The doctor said the nerve has regenerated 100%. It's the throwing power that should be the concern, not his neck.

The 49ers are an elite QB away from being a serious SB contender. Alex did very well this past season and I do feel like you should reward him, but if Manning is available and healthy - I don't see why you dont take a shot. Trent Baalke has said they will do whatever they can to make the team better, let's see if they try.

Alex and Peyton have the same agent
laugh.gif
talk about a conflict of interest.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

49ers are the perfect fit for Manning.

Why are people saying he's ONE GOOD HIT from getting injured again? The doctor said the nerve has regenerated 100%. It's the throwing power that should be the concern, not his neck.

The 49ers are an elite QB away from being a serious SB contender. Alex did very well this past season and I do feel like you should reward him, but if Manning is available and healthy - I don't see why you dont take a shot. Trent Baalke has said they will do whatever they can to make the team better, let's see if they try.

Alex and Peyton have the same agent
laugh.gif
talk about a conflict of interest.
laugh.gif
Oh damn..............

Alex did very well considering his past..........but look at how many FG`s we had this year.......W/Peyton Manning , we score AT LEAST 1 more TD per game, which would have beat the cowboys and beat the Cardinals. (IDK about the Ravens, manning had trouble with them also if i remember correctly).

He is old, i would say 3 year contract at the most...........only downfall is that the Colts O-line at Peytons best was awesome.......out line isnt that good yet.  

AND, the west coast offense usually requires a more mobile QB than Peyton is capable of.............

ACTUALLY, id rather them sign Matt Flynn because his is younger and more mobile.......EDIT***  Saw that he was Franchised.......NVM, not worth two first round draft picks

Harbaugh already came out publicly and stated they weren't going after Peyton weeks ago... That Alex Smith was their guy, I think he sees himself in the kid honestly.

Its a stupid move IMO... If he has 80% of him left in the tank with what they had thats a SB team. I'm sorry I'm taking Peyton and letting Smith learn from one of if not The G.O.A.T all day every day

While HC's do have a say in who is brought in, they don't make the call.

Alex Smith had a hell of a year, but toward the end of that Giants game in the NFCC he started showing his old ways. It's the EXACT reason why SF needs a guy like Peyton, to be able to take that next step in becoming elite.

I love Peyton....but go to the NFC please

Him and SF does seem pretty ridiculous

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

For the remainder of his career, I will definitely support Peyton Manning.

Call me what you want.

NAH ... u my dude ... no name calling ... you're a true fan ... you have a crappy owner ... 

Him on the Dolphins would be wack as hell. They have nothing that interests me except Brandon Marshall, and I can't see Peyton jumping in joy to have Brandon Marshall as a teammate. I'd rather him go to the ********, Jets or 49ers.

I wonder if Reggie Wayne will follow him wherever he goes.

i WILL be upset if the niners dont even try........

Alex Smith type QB`s come out once every 2 years........ Peyton Manning type QB`s, once every 10 years.

Why pass on that? If only for 4 years?

Let Collin K learn from Peyton, in 4 years, go from there.........Ala Favre - Rodgers - Flynn

Sad it went down like this but its part of the game

With our reputation all I can say is "Please don't do it ********"

#TEAMRGIII

Back
Top Bottom