Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

I thought he wanted to play in a dome or a city with warm weather. Neither of which apply to Denver

Seattle is officially out.

There was a report that Denver was a 95% favorite and that it came from the Denver camp - but they called Mortenson and refuted that report.

Apparently his interview with Arizona went really well.

And the carousel keeps on spinning, doesn't seem like he'll pick a team this week

He might see Denver as a little similar to Indianapolis on the offensive side... no big names that make you jump out of your seat. Although I will say Decker would benefit big time from Manning. You may be wondering "well why wouldnt he go to Arizona with a big name WR like Fitzgerald"... he just might be more accustomed to the similarities he sees between Denver and Indy and feel he's comfortable with that.

We're all just speculating.

I've said from the jump Arizona is the best destination.  Beanie , Fitz, dome stadium.
Doesn't he look at what Kurt Warner did there for that stretch and have to thing he could do the same?

Apparently his interview with Arizona went really well.

tumblr_lmfznffIiD1qbfcv5o1_500.gif

Good. Stay out my division, coast and gotdamn conference.

Seems like dude ished on his best options already. I ain't even worried about it no more. Please believe that when whoever he picks plays the teams he's shunned, those defenses will go H.A.M.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by 35KD

damn this mofo won't even pay Seattle a visit
30t6p3b.gif
the seahawks would have a nice squad with manning on the roster...that run game and pass game
sick.gif

@$## this guy man 
30t6p3b.gif

Our team would be insane with him. Looks like we're in the Flynn sweepstakes now........ 
Word. Can't believe he wont even take a visit

People just dont know how much talent we have up here

Edit: Flynn would be cool, but not for Kolb money though

Thought Seattle could have a serious shot at Peyton as well. Would have been a great fit IMO.

that Seattle weather 
sick.gif
. I thought Peyton was messed up for not at least taking a visit but then I thought about the conditions.  

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

that Seattle weather 
sick.gif
. I thought Peyton was messed up for not at least taking a visit but then I thought about the conditions.  
Why do people think Seattle has extreme weather conditions?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Seattle weather is as temperate as it gets

Plus he would play in a division against a Cali team, and two dome teams. He'd face more extreme weather conditions in the AFC East and in Denver than in Seattle

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

that Seattle weather 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing to do with Manning but when you come from a place that actually has nice weather, temperate really doesn't cut it. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Seattle isn't even in the top 25 rainiest US cities. Payton can't handle a little drizzle? *!#! outta here

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

that Seattle weather 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing to do with Manning but when you come from a place that actually has nice weather, temperate really doesn't cut it. 
laugh.gif
I feel what you're saying
laugh.gif

People just make it seem Seattle is nothing but rain, blizzards and typhoons

Edit:
DUB 253 wrote:
laugh.gif
Seattle isn't even in the top 25 rainiest US cities. Payton can't handle a little drizzle? *!#! outta here
Exactly
laugh.gif

People's perceptions are crazy

Manning probably checked the recent weather and saw snow and was like @$## all that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm honestly shocked that he didn't pay a visit though. You'd have to to think if he visited there would be a great chance that he'd come here. Everytime Seattle gets a big time free agent to visit they always make a great impression. I hate to say it but with Manning on the squad we're looking at a superbowl contender. The defense is as talented as it gets and with the 1-2 punch on offense it would be a lot for other teams to handle. Bad weekend for Seattle sports gets worse 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Seems like dude ished on his best options already. I ain't even worried about it no more. Please believe that when whoever he picks plays the teams he's shunned, those defenses will go H.A.M.
You must've forgot what happened when Brady came back, players won't be able to breathe on Peyton w/o a flag

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

You must've forgot what happened when Brady came back, players won't be able to breathe on Peyton w/o a flag

Very true
laugh.gif

Nyet to Zona. They won't get Manning. They have only 1 starting o-lineman currently signed & that's Levi Brown, whose struggled a bit since being drafted. They only have 2 other lineman signed & they weren't starters. Zona is also over the cap so they'd have to make several cuts to sign Manning which wouldn't leave them a lot of  room.

that Seattle weather 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Plus he would play in a division against a Cali team, and two dome teams. He'd face more extreme weather conditions in the AFC East and in Denver than in Seattle
laugh.gif
I always thought Seattle had extreme weather conditions especially for a dude like PM

Back
Top Bottom