PHANTACi x Nike Air Max 1 “The Grandâ€

from nicekicks http://www.nicekicks.com/...nike-air-max-1-the-grand/ PHANTACi xNike Air Max 1 "The Grand"
Though you may not know him, Jay Chou is an international superstar. From selling 25 million albums, to acting in movies like Initial D, he's doing bigthings. Though originally from Taiwan, his stardom stretches throughout most Asian countries.
Lucky for us he's a sneakerhead at heart, and his shop PHANTACi collaborated with Nike on the PHANTACi x Nike Air Max 1 "The Grand" which takesinspiration from Jay's first love, the piano. Added to the ebony and ivory is some PHANTACi pink and a little gold. Continuing the feel of the luxuriousgold, the uppers have been done up in patent leather. Check out the piano keyed insoles as well.
No plans for a release on these kicks, but definitely a interpretation of "The Grand" piano in the form of a sneaker.
Thanks to kenlu for the info.

delete if old...... i dont like pink but i like the mix of colors

I'd rock...
smokin.gif

kinda remind me of those grey/pink GR's that released a while ago. Pass on these tho

So he basically jacked the colors of the Kid Robot Air Max 1 and remixed them?

Not bad. Not great.

these are absolutely horendous...wth is wit nike puttin out such wack colorways why cant we get some og flava or atleast some normal colorways

Originally Posted by L7OSER

kinda remind me of those grey/pink GR's that released a while ago. Pass on these tho
laugh.gif
not calling you out fam because I appreciate quanitity< quality but it seems like you go in every shoe in NIKE retro and say you pass on them..
roll.gif
lol whats the point?

Nice, the color coordination was put together very well.
The only thing that throws me off is the Gold....

I give it an 8.5/10

Get rid of that gold heel like someone said and that would b a very hott shoe..with the gold heel it's aight..

these are dope. I copped the GRs that dropped and I switched the laces on those for some pink laces and that was a wrap after that.

Originally Posted by illphillip

So he basically jacked the colors of the Kid Robot Air Max 1 and remixed them?

Not bad. Not great.
thats what i was exactly thinking when i first saw em

decent, but not worth it...... poor mans KRs, but not even hahaha. Id rather some DunksRNice custom lights

Back
Top Bottom