pharO/ TwO ToMbZ Collection post

^ whats negative about it? i truly did think he had more shoes than that. not hatin, just sayin

^ whats negative about it? i truly did think he had more shoes than that. not hatin, just sayin

Originally Posted by pharO

Originally Posted by JRodski

hmph.... really thought you had more shoes than that

I have 72 pairs of sneakers..... 
Which includes a full 1-23 collection

And two pairs of yeezys...

I don't really care about how many pairs I have now. You only care about that when you first start off your collection.. After that, you realize that having a bunch of sneakers you will never wear makes little sense. There are more important things in this world to do with your time and money. Another fact is that no matter how many shoes you have, your sneakers only give you a misinterpreted sense of style. I see a lot of sneakerheads these days with nice shoes, but really that is about it. They buy a bunch of shoes, then they have to suffer the fact that they didn't work on their personality that should have progressed throughout the process. Your personality is shown through what you choose to buy for your own tastes.. Or in some unfortunate cases, is shown what you buy to impress others. Money cannot buy you style, nor can sneakers get you women. So If that is what most collectors are going for these days, then I feel sorry for them because they are hiding behind an image that in real life holds no weight. I'd rather have my talents define me as a man, and have my style come from me and not some outside influence. 

When it really comes down to it, no one cares how many shoes you have..... but you. Those who do care to notice are closed minded. 

But thank you for you comment.

O kaaaayyyyyy..... i kinda had a feelin after i posted that statement that it coulda been takin the wrong way and whadaya know......it was and by multiple people @ that.

i was not knockin yer collection, i was simply sayin that i thought you had more shoes than that. couple of you guys just read into that a lil too much.

and yeah, you took a lot of shots @ me in that paragraph you wrote. @least you tried anyway. all of them missed though for im not guilty of ANY of the things you implied. as a matter of fact, upon closer inspection i agree with just about everything you said. none of it applies to me though sooooooo.....

im not the guy on NT that makes comments to start trouble. so....... im sorry.......that you took my comment the wrong way.

Originally Posted by pharO

Originally Posted by JRodski

hmph.... really thought you had more shoes than that

I have 72 pairs of sneakers..... 
Which includes a full 1-23 collection

And two pairs of yeezys...

I don't really care about how many pairs I have now. You only care about that when you first start off your collection.. After that, you realize that having a bunch of sneakers you will never wear makes little sense. There are more important things in this world to do with your time and money. Another fact is that no matter how many shoes you have, your sneakers only give you a misinterpreted sense of style. I see a lot of sneakerheads these days with nice shoes, but really that is about it. They buy a bunch of shoes, then they have to suffer the fact that they didn't work on their personality that should have progressed throughout the process. Your personality is shown through what you choose to buy for your own tastes.. Or in some unfortunate cases, is shown what you buy to impress others. Money cannot buy you style, nor can sneakers get you women. So If that is what most collectors are going for these days, then I feel sorry for them because they are hiding behind an image that in real life holds no weight. I'd rather have my talents define me as a man, and have my style come from me and not some outside influence. 

When it really comes down to it, no one cares how many shoes you have..... but you. Those who do care to notice are closed minded. 

But thank you for you comment.

O kaaaayyyyyy..... i kinda had a feelin after i posted that statement that it coulda been takin the wrong way and whadaya know......it was and by multiple people @ that.

i was not knockin yer collection, i was simply sayin that i thought you had more shoes than that. couple of you guys just read into that a lil too much.

and yeah, you took a lot of shots @ me in that paragraph you wrote. @least you tried anyway. all of them missed though for im not guilty of ANY of the things you implied. as a matter of fact, upon closer inspection i agree with just about everything you said. none of it applies to me though sooooooo.....

im not the guy on NT that makes comments to start trouble. so....... im sorry.......that you took my comment the wrong way.

Awesome collection bro, i miss seeing you post in the JB WDYWT. I'm really feeling all your Jordans and the AMs are on point as well.

Awesome collection bro, i miss seeing you post in the JB WDYWT. I'm really feeling all your Jordans and the AMs are on point as well.

your collection is straight fire
pimp.gif

good stuff bro...

lightnings! sick j's man. nice milk crates also, one of my favorite and IMHO most looked over blazers

lightnings! sick j's man. nice milk crates also, one of my favorite and IMHO most looked over blazers

Back
Top Bottom