PHARRELL - TAKE IT OFF (DIM THE LIGHTS) APPRECIATION POST

pimp.gif
the album was underrated..this was used on a couple nights to set the mood and do the deed

Out Of My Mind version is
pimp.gif

Bout to chill in the dining commons and eat breakfast with this on

smh.gif
@ my girl DESPISING any sort of R&B

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

People dont like in my mind?....how??

I've always wondered this myself. It's not a bad album at all and the Questlove remix was just as good.

Stay With Me ft. Pusha T
pimp.gif

album still gets played throughout the week. I can't even describe the expression I had when I first heard "Baby"

I liked In My Mind since i first heard it. Some lines P says when he raps be havin me
smh.gif
(in a bad way) tho

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Out of My Mind >>>>> In My Mind
Yea, but I'm mad N_ are co-signing In My Mind now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO ONE on here was %%%#!!$ with it before.

I've been down with this $*!* since day 1...Skateboard P is my fav musician FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stay With Me > Anything Else On The Album

I think Pharrell rapping about street %$$+ turned alot of people off....we loved him for just being that quirky but crazy talented cat, not dude in thePJ's moving white and all that.

Either way this album was flames...I appreciate it's slept on status tho'.

And Questlove outdid himself with the Out Of My Mind joints...the first time I heard "Bestfriend" and "That Girl"....I just shook my head.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I think Pharrell rapping about street %$$+ turned alot of people off....we loved him for just being that quirky but crazy talented cat, not dude in the PJ's moving white and all that.

And Questlove outdid himself with the Out Of My Mind joints...the first time I heard "Bestfriend" and "That Girl"....I just shook my head.
PREACH!

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I think Pharrell rapping about street %$$+ turned alot of people off....we loved him for just being that quirky but crazy talented cat, not dude in the PJ's moving white and all that.

PREACH!
Out Of My Mind > In My Mind... period.

That Stay With Me remix is %$@%+$% beautiful.
smh.gif
That song deserves its own thread and a mp3 download (that would go unseen by the cops) for those interested.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Illuztrious wrote:

I think Pharrell rapping about street %$$+ turned alot of people off....we loved him for just being that quirky but crazy talented cat, not dude in the
PJ's moving white and all that.

And Questlove outdid himself with the Out Of My Mind joints...the first time I heard "Bestfriend" and "That Girl"....I just shook my
head.
PREACH!

That Stay With Me remix is !!+#%#+ beautiful.
smh.gif
That song deserves its own thread and a mp3 download (that would go unseen by the cops) for those interested.

I feel distinguished listening to that joint. It's like life just makes sense over that instrumental...and when Pusha comes in.....just straight upbeautiful music.

its kinda hard to argue that but
young girl/i really like you was nice too. Imo the whole album was nice, but in any event
Dim the lights appreciated
pimp.gif

smh.gif
I feel distinguished listening to that joint. It's like life just makes sense over that instrumental...and when Pusha comes in.....just straight up beautiful music.
I feel like I should be driving a Lamborghini around Hollywood Hills, with a button up and nice shades on, as the sun goes down, with a womanI'm in love with, all as that song plays.

smh.gif
I feel distinguished listening to that joint. It's like life just makes sense over that instrumental...and when Pusha comes in.....just straight up beautiful music.
I feel like I should be driving a Lamborghini around Hollywood Hills, with a button up and nice shades on, as the sun goes down, with a woman I'm in love with, all as that song plays.

laugh.gif
, Am I the only one that prefers 'In My Mind' over 'Out Of My Mind'?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
?uestlove is still VERY apreciated though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

Yo, I had this playing last night with some dominican chick...jeeeesssssuuuuuusssssssssssssss!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The breakdown in the chorus is
eek.gif
devil.gif

smh.gif
I feel like I should be driving a Lamborghini around Hollywood Hills, with a button up and nice shades on, as the sun goes down, with a woman I'm in love with, all as that song plays.
pimp.gif

My "Out of My Mind" always sounds muffled. Is there a better quality rip/ mix out there that I don't know about?!

Back
Top Bottom