Phil jackson X and Michael jackson VII

Hey guys i was just wondering what do you guys think if JB made some x's for phil jackson for his 10 rings why not made a jordan X for him?????

Also why dont JB come out with the shoes jordan had on in the video with the king of pop and have his logo where he dancing with his toes on the side of theVII's??????

why dont JB come up with these idea's? What do ya'll think?????????

don't give JB any ideas. next thing you know it, the shoes will be super limited hoh BS.

I think both are bad ideas.
tired.gif

This board done fell off.

Though some Lakers-colorway X's, if done right, might not be mad.

Take these:

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-sacramento-kings-black-dark-concord-metallic-silver-1.jpg

Change the concord to a brighter purple, and make the lining yellow or gold, and 'bam'.
pimp.gif

daaaaaaang.... why do yall hate soooo much? yall know that if one of the 'old heads' suggested this, yall would be pole-jockin so serious...

i think a pair of Xs would be better than then making some 10 rings or somethin... like a mixture of Kobe and Jordans or somethin... that would be kindaweak...

but some nice colors in some Kobes or Jordans dedicated directly to phil jackson would be different.... they just gotta know when and how to execute it.sometimes Jordan brand has nice ideas, but they just dont execute them too well.

them VIIs was brought up right after Mike Jackson died, and people was all "yeeees.... great idea man... yeah..." so dont let them hate... if theywoulda did it at the wrong time, it woulda looked like they were tryin to profit of his death... but i say for a 5 year aniversary for his death, those VIIswould be a nice tribute....

Back
Top Bottom