*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

For most part we’ve hit on 1st

outside of very hard fails: Danny, smith ii and the agholor is next worst in recent years

or 2nds have been horrendous thou outside of ertz, goedert and hopefully miles

then we go back to desean and lessen

tenor.gif

Wait all of dallas injuried players gonna play? I swear i was hearing how they in bad shape with injuries and it gonna be hard to overcome

Jerry is forcing those guys to play. Aint no way in hell 8 guys who didnt practice Wed/Thurs will be ready and capable Sunday

Cowboys are always vague as Hell with injuries. Wouldn't be surprised if those status suddenly change around game time.

was obvious with djac but jesus this is such a bad look

dude will never be 100% this season unless he gets surgery

oh and **** demarcus Lawrence.. Lane johnson handle your light work this week my guy

The team always seems to play better with a chip on their shoulder. All this media talk of players criticizing Carson, Doug guaranteeing a win, Kirk lighting us up after Zac was talking trash, and two of our corners back. I don’t think we lose in primetime tbh. You come out looking to win every game but a shot for the division with all these factors has me confident we’ll answer the call

Back
Top Bottom