*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

And dude real short term memory

for all the bad and/or stupid, dude really quick to let shh go and celebrate

And dude real short term memory

for all the bad and/or stupid, dude really quick to let shh go and celebrate

QB overthrows a pass. Mills be like

mills-gi.gif

Defense gets me tight when they give up three straight passing TDs then gets a fluke turnover and celebrates like they shut the opponent out :lol:

I’m kinda ok with it in hindsight.. especially because we need young talent at like 3-4 positions

wejust need to hit on them contracts

Shhhhheeeeiiiiittttttt

Hate to dwell on this but we aint been hitting sans a few players. Shldve offered more imo

More than two 1sts and a second that the Rams offered? Don’t get me wrong, Jalen is a once in a decade talent but one single corner won’t make our secondary elite. I don’t think I’d wanna give up 4 early picks to steal him from the Rams when we have more holes than just CB

Arizona drawlin....dude finna be 30.

Cre’Von and Avonte need to just come back and they can figure out the best 3 man grouping from what they have.

Our 1st have been solid though.. outside of Danny boy, smith II and agholor

everyone else has been all pro level

it’s our 2nds that haven’t been great
2/3 of those guys should’ve/could’ve been cornerstones in the trenches though....

the track record for drafting corners is what is even more pathetic

Show me the list of corners they drafted. Or the corners we have had in the past 10 years. Thats what im talking about

Show me the list of corners they drafted. Or the corners we have had in the past 10 years. Thats what im talking about
What’s funny is that all became good corners for a while once they LEFT. That’s the telling thing. Our development is ***.

Back
Top Bottom