*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

yea i dont mind the trade i mean look if you think you there is a franchise qb there you have to go get them...essentially gave up a first and second just to move up...yea it seems like a lot to move up 6 spots but no guarantee those guys in 2017 and 2018 hit either...look at marcus smith...mediocrity doesnt witn superbowls....gotta take those gambles

What if this trade was really for Tunsil [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

I think we are being rational, you've already determined this is a disaster

History has told us that teams who don't value draft picks are the perrenial losers unless I'm missing things

it's like Howie is just throwing **** against the wall and hoping its sticks

Again why did we Resign Bradford and bring in Daniels if this was his plan ?

I just hope Wentz/Goff is worth it.

Because that is definitely a lot to give up.

Bradford has to be getting dealt I imagine.

If we go 6-10 and don't have a pick until the third round next year :lol:

Good luck on getting your rookie QB any type of help

Wentz went to a D2 school , played one full season , coming back from a wrist injury . The ghost of Chip Kelly still haunting us .

realistically it only looks bad if we are bad next year cause that first rounder will be inside top 10...other than that i think its a gamble you had to take....none of us know how any of these qbs will pan out...but id rather take a risk than go 7-9 every year...

Only thing to do is to hope Wentz is a superstar, Roseman banked his future on this.

Just hope this trade is the exception to the rule.

Last edited:

THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF BRINGING BACK BRADFORD?!?!?!
because nothing was guaranteed.. had to plan for a scenario in which we couldnt get a QB
Also, if we are going QB, you don't want to throw him straight into the fire immediately.  

Personally, I don't know what to think of this trade.  As others have said already, I just hope it works out.  Guess I'm neutral on it.

Last edited:
I like it, I dont think we were as bad as our record last year which resulted in us having the 13th pick. We smoothly finessed our way to 8 with the kiko maxwell thing. We pretty much gave up a 1st next year which in my mind will prolly be in the mid teens if bradford is our qb. A 2nd and a 3rd. (Im assuming the 4th next year is a move up from 100 this year). So pretty much #8, a midteens pick(assuming we're average next year which we proly will be), a 2nd and a 3rd for a possible franchise qb. I'LL ******* TAKE IT. And not to mention we may be able to salvage one of those picks we gave up for bradford.

The only thing that ****** us was chip trading a 2nd for bradford :smh:

THE CHIP KELLY ERA IS OVAAAAAAA :smokin

I like it, I dont think we were as bad as our record last year which resulted in us having the 13th pick.
we weren't.. if our kicker doesn't have a groin injury going into game 1, we're a 10 win team with all the internal dysfunction.. hell, all the snaps kkkooper and miles Austin got

falcons, 1st skins game and dolphins games all were losses of 3 points or less with missed field goals and a missed extra point thrown in

as I said many times, we have very specific needs.. we addressed some in free agency like guard and secondary

we're set at starters are a ton of the 22 spots.. which is why as I've also said many times, we need difference makers

Last edited:
Team is gonna be average at best with Ramsey slipping to the Cowboys & Giants , kid is gonna be a nightmare to face . Let's not even talk about Zeke . I love Kendricks but good luck stopping him .

Team is gonna be average at best with Ramsey slipping to the Cowboys & Giants , kid is gonna be a nightmare to face . Let's not even talk about Zeke . I love Kendricks but good luck stopping him .
ramsey isn't getting to 10.. he's going to go to either: chargers, cowboys, jags, ravens

unless they move up

what would be scary is if myles slips to 10 because of his knee scaring off teams

Very happy with the trade. I don't know what the Rams are doing, but if they select the Eagles' guy, we can hopefully trade out of #2 on draft night to someone willing to take the other QB. 

The secondary is a mess and our receivers are suspect, but we can fill these positions in later rounds. Other than that we have a solid squad. Hoping we can move Bradford to whatever team still in need of a QB. [Jets?]

They aren't trading back. Eagles (and Stillin) would be happy with Goff as well.

Back
Top Bottom