*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Blame chip for ignoring the line for 2 drafts in a row ..dude is going to haunt this team for the next 2-3 years

I hate dude

I didn't get to watch, I'll try catch as much as I can when nfl network has it on tomorrow

Caught some highlights on Twitter and some of the talk

Were our WRs that bad?

And backup Oline?

Last edited:
I didn't get to watch, I'll try catch as much as I can when nfl network has it on tomorrow

Caught some highlights on Twitter and some of the talk

Were our WRs that bad?

And backup Oline?
Yep they were both terrible.

Wentz was awesome. Played like a rookie at times but you could see him oozing raw talent. Made some nice throws, great pocket awareness, very good scrambling ability, which I didn't know he had. Wasn't scared to take hits either.

Last edited:
Yea in the highlights I saw, you could see why it was worth it to take him that high

But heard he was throwing bullets and our guys were just dropping em.. And then our OLine had him taking some big hits

Hopefully Jordan and brooks injuries aren't that serious and they're back soon.. Also hopefully there is truth to the rumors lane won't be suspended

Wentz looked good out there, a few throws were high but the receivers were just awful. He had great pocket awareness and his scrambling was very impressive

We are in huuuuuuuuge trouble if our O-Line depth is this bad. Chase Daniel got beat like a drum the entire time he was in the game

Chase Daniel was garbage BTW.  I know he's here because he knows the Offense, but Jesus.  

Last edited:
Chase Daniel was garbage BTW.  I know he's here because he knows the Offense, but Jesus.  
He did look bad but I don't think you can completely put that on him. It seemed like he was under pressure almost every snap.

I understand that receivers weren't getting separation, and the O-line was bad, but at times dude just looked lost out there.  Check-down, throw the ball away, or scramble, if there's nothing there.  You'd think he was the Rookie QB, and not someone who spent 4 years under Drew Brees.  I obviously never wanted dude here in the first place, so I'm biased, but he didn't look good IMO.

Wentz looked good, he will have some struggles, he's a rookie, it happens. I like that he picked up a blitz and threw a dart to Ertz. A couple passes went high, but the receivers have stone hands :smh:

Daniel looked garbage bc he is garbage and the oline is garbage. Wentz has me hyped though, not eem gon lie.

Randle and huff gotta go. I'm losing faith in Nelly too

Well not like they were planning on playing him no matter how well he did.. better than him getting killed behind 2nd or 3rd string oline.. with crap recievers

Hell ertz had to take hits just to give chase someone to throw to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom