*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

79argpB.gif

Why ain’t Nike neva dropped the Green jerseys yet on NDC?

I know it’s the game version but I need it before the Super Bowl!

Man, the total denial by Pats fans in the SB thread about how many points they think our D is going to give up is downright comical!!! I've seen Pat's fans post anywhere from low 30s to almost 50 points scored by NE!! I guess smarts must have skipped a generation? They shouldn't worry, their kids will be sharp as tacks!

Maybe I’m by myself on this one , but I wouldn’t want Howie to trade Foles . Dude look genuinely happy here & playing for the eagles ‍♂️ . He bounced around way too much . I know it’s a business at the end of the day but I’m not sure Carson will be ready to dominate again by week 1 .

If Foles is willing to be traded ,cool if not . Leave the man to retire in Philly.

Enough with the off-season talk !! I’m getting Lit this Sunday . Girl I’m talking to told me her father is renting a bar downtown to watch the game . All food & drinks included . I’m in there like swimwear. Even though I usually watch most games alone at the crib

Back
Top Bottom