*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I think Wentz was low key salty Sunday night. In the playoffs he was more excited on the sideline. Against the Rams when the camera cut to him he’d have this sad look on his face like a kid watching his brother playing with his new toy

He definitely used up all his positivity got Nick last year. I can’t even blame him if he’s starting to feel different because it can’t be easy with him being the hottest QB just a year ago to everybody on his case about being injury prone within the past week.

He definitely used up all his positivity got Nick last year. I can’t even blame him if he’s starting to feel different because it can’t be easy with him being the hottest QB just a year ago to everybody on his case about being injury prone within the past week.

That is true. Nick Foles is the man but it must be rough going from MVP favorite to “should the Eagles play Foles over Wentz?”

I mean dude had a major knee injury.. which we know is a 2 year injury

Obviously we all want foles to do well.. and obviously we’re all grateful for what foles has done

I’m not banking on us making the playoffs.. but hopefully foles can play well enough that a team wants to trade for him and we pick up the option for next year

Why didn’t we cut him to free up money again?

Also we should be all over this:

Maragos last few seasons was a beast on special teams so I can see why they’d keep him. Look at how non existent our special teams have been with him out. If it wasn’t for Johnston’s cannon leg we’d have a bottom of the league special teams.

Can't believe it's been 8 years already. This'll probably be the most memorable game I'll ever go to in my life, and I was at the butt fumble game too:lol:

I just watched the highlights on YouTube the other day. DeSean Jackson belongs in the Eagles hall of fame just for that punt return

I live in NYC and I remember during that game Giants fans were BLASTING the Eagles because we were getting blown out and it was getting me so aggravated. My entire news feed was Eagles bashing and I stopped looking because I was pissed. I just remember thinking “if we somehow pull this out I’m gonna go off” and we won and I ripped every Giants fan I knew :lol:

I live in NYC and I remember during that game Giants fans were BLASTING the Eagles because we were getting blown out and it was getting me so aggravated. My entire news feed was Eagles bashing and I stopped looking because I was pissed. I just remember thinking “if we somehow pull this out I’m gonna go off” and we won and I ripped every Giants fan I knew :lol:

If me or one of my buddies would've drove to the game, we most likely would've left early in the 4th to beat traffic but we had to wait for our ride:lol:

Problem is, if Adams is in, pretty sure teams know we're running it.. sproles at least gives a threat out of the backfield

We really need to address the position, obviously

Back
Top Bottom