*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I don’t think we can understate how important Jenkins is to this defense. Not just with his on field performances but with how he lifted up the young corners. A lot of star players in his position would’ve played lazy knowing they had guys around them making mistakes but it seemed like Malcom played even harder when the talent around him declined.

Jenkins is one of the cornerstones to this team. If you ask me they find their identity within him. If he were to leave tomorrow, not sure who could take his place. He's playing great lately, and I hope he gets to walk away on his on terms, when that time comes.

Really hope Schwartz isn't stubborn with the DBs this offseason

Let Jenkins roam and pick up coverages.. and move sul back to the deep safety spot.. could be a nasty safety tandem given each strengths

Who knows, maybe with a better secondary no picket fence

Goal is to simplify the reads on offense to get the ball out of Carson hands. If you can do that with Foles, do it with Carson especially behind this shaky oline

i hope we can get flip back.. really really hope

wouldnt even mind bringing in jim bob cooter

Yes, that's what I wanna hear. I appreciate how far we got but I still can't believe we were able to do it with the RB's and Secondary we had. It really was a miracle when I think back on it.

I'm actually at peace with Schwartz staying and am hoping more talent will help him with his schemes next year.

And I'll give Groh the benefit of the doubt that maybe a stronger running game will open up more plays in the playbook too. But I still wouldn't have lost any sleep if he were replaced.

I still wanna know what the Hell happened with Josh Adams. I understand he had a couple rough games before the season ended, but to basically give him zero snaps in either playoff game? A guy who seemingly emerged as our most productive back after all of the injuries?

**** just doesn't make sense to me.

Just read that article on the Athletic and from what I gathered it’s highly unlikely we tag him. More likely outcome according to Banner is the eagles getting a comp pick.

They need to take action on his option by Feb 11, if they don’t then he becomes a FA. That’s where the comp pick comes into play. Foles has by Feb 16 to void his option. Banner believes the most likely scenario is we pick up his option and Foles voids it by paying back the 2m. We’d still get a comp pick

E4C9B807-8C11-4750-9C9E-14F554B884E8.png

Back
Top Bottom