*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Going to be a good litmus test for us ..but I think we can win it.

Y'all looking at a different team tonite ? Besides that bomb to Ashlon we been fine. Secondary is good enough

Going have to get pressure with the front 4.. Going have to use Jenkins to double AB and McLeod in deep coverage

Going to be a good litmus test for us ..but I think we can win it.

Y'all looking at a different team tonite ? Besides that bomb to Ashlon we been fine. Secondary is good enough

2 huge plays got us.. Don't forget the screen to Royal too

^ don't forget that WR screen to Eddie Royal.. He was lowkey killing us even without the punt return

Very.. especially with kelce playing like crap.. and having to shift stuff over

Then if peters gets hurt

Just hope

CsxU3p7WAAI8HE-.jpg:orig

CsxU_vrWcAA6c3z.jpg:orig

I love the time of possession stats we got this year :smokin :smokin :smokin

Screw you Chip :lol:

It's like everybody knows time of possession is usually key but Skip too stubborn. Ain't nobody winning when you average 10 min of possession per game :smh:

On another note, where them Elite Wentz jersey's at? :nerd:

Ok we look alright so far this yr. Still mad at Matthews dropping that TD pass tho lol. Wentz numbers woulda looked alot better if ppl caught the ball

This dude Wentz is so official man :smh:.

He's gotta learn to slide though :lol:. Also, like in week 1, he tends to stare down his target. The only time I can remember him looking off the safety was on the throw to Celek in the endzone, where the safety ironically made a hell of a play to deflect the pass :lol:.

Obviously he dropped two catchable passes, but Agholor looks MUCH improved. That grab over the middle in traffic was really nice. As was the play where he burnt the corner on the stop and go (but later dropped the (underthrown) pass). Hoping both he and Matthews can get the drops out of their mind. They both had elite hands in college. You don't just all of a sudden forget how to catch.

Our defense is most definitely legit too. The depth scares me, but if we can stay healthy we'll continue to be a problem on that side of the ball. Hopefully we can get McKelvin back vs PIT this weekend. We'll need all the help we can get with Roethlisberger and AB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom