*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

They got the wrong part of the uniform to be grey, give me grey pants and Kelly green tops. The way Seattle executed their matte grey unis is clean too.

Literally just me the template used for these ok state jerseys from couple years ago, but substitute Kelly green for the orange

D5AC611D-82E2-40CF-8858-D58E84343156.jpeg

F6CE2D2B-F7C1-4924-BD67-14A3547AAC56.jpeg

FB6CA9F9-6349-42F8-9B50-70095201C02F.jpeg

Is that gonna be this year’s color rush or something? I feel like they’ve been pushing the gray jerseys for awhile now. I remember the Sammy sleeves photoshop with one from years ago.

Is that gonna be this year’s color rush or something? I feel like they’ve been pushing the gray jerseys for awhile now. I remember the Sammy sleeves photoshop with one from years ago.

Would rather stick with all black than those or these

I don't know if any coach in the NFL will have more pressure this coming year than Doug P. We have talent at almost every single position, and guys with Super Bowl experience under their belt. Add in the fact that we have guys like Kelce and JP who are at the end of their careers and that title window is slowly closing .

I wouldn’t necessarily say that, when you already won a chip and proven so many people wrong. Dude is the last man standing from his hiring class(not that all any of those other coaches were great anyway). I’d say more pressure on Carson, considering what Foles did, the big contract he got, all the weapons they have around him, staying healthy etc.

I don’t even think you can realistically say our window is anywhere near closing.. young QB and DeSean is the only weapon north of 30

Andy has to have the most pressure on him among coaches ..along with guys like Gruden and Garret in the division

We need to get younger in the trenches ..hopefully Barnett takes that next step and Sweat shows us something

and next off season we have to address Safety and LB

and my most pressing concern is our Coordinators .. Groh sucks and I’m completely out on Schwartz and his vanilla stock defense

The second i see our Corners 10 yards off I’m going to lose it
What’s funny is that we have corners who can play press in Sid, Sul and Maddox. It’s Darby and Mills who have to play off. Thankfully both those two won’t be 100% in TC

Schwartz has to realize some things.. I consider JP and sproles role guys, we know JP will get hurt and have to plan accordingly and sproles should be the main guy back there anyways

We won the super bowl with both guys on IR, we drafted JP’s replacement plus still have big v (who I could see getting traded).. sproles is here to be the PR and get couple snaps and be a pass catching threat 3rd down option

Schwartz concerns me because dude is stubborn when it comes to mills and our CBs as a whole.. but we have depth and talent along the DLine

We need to grab kelce’s replacement next draft, safety is also a high need depending on how things go this season (Jenkins getting older and McLeod coming off injury and Schwartz unwilling to see sul or mills back there).. LB to me isn’t a huge need because we play so much nickle and Jenkins

This should light a fire under Carson's *** this season. I have no doubts he'll be ready to ball like 2017 Carson.

Back
Top Bottom