*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

F that

That’s two 1st round picks.. AND that’s after we saw how well Dillard has played which means he should have gone higher

I’m not against offering a 1st, but if they dont want big v.. max I’m offering is peters
Yea I’m not doing that now but I would if Peters was in 2010-2011 age/form. Feel like we gonna get him tho. Whenever a guy is rumored to us via trade and he’s a FA the following summer, he got him. Alshon, Torrey etc

Y’all forgetting we would still have to sign dude right ? No way we have the space to give him a 100 after what Wentz just got and what Cox is getting

All depends on the cap hits for BG

But I’m sure we’d find a way to make it work.. I’d assume we wouldn’t make the move without that figured out

But I’d assume we’d package guys who either aren’t in long term plans and/or guys on expiring deals, like say agholor or big v

upload_2019-8-27_20-40-13.gif

As hard as it is to find LTs, shh tackles on the whole we got dude locked in for 5 years

I would love to get Clowney but if that means giving up Dillard and sacrificing the pass blocking and have Wentz get hurt again, I’ll pass.

To me our team really is certain dudes and the rest of replaceable/expendable

On defense it’s big fletch.. on offense it’s wentz, lane, Dillard and the TEs

Kelce, Jenkins and avonte because of his versatility and having 3 years on a cheap deal remaining

It’s on surrounding those guys

They’re saying that the Dolphins willing to give Stills and Drake up for Clowney. That could be a good deal for Texans since Lamar Miller probably out all season and they don’t have much at WR outside of Hopkins

Best case scenario for us would be for Clowney to give them an ultimatum- Trade me to the Eagles or I’m not gonna play this season :lol:. That way we could get away with offering a weak trade. I’m out on a “fair” trade because I expect him to be a rental.

Yea, I'm good on giving up any key pieces for dude. He's a talent, but we don't need him that bad. We won the SB with the guys we have. We don't need to reach just to add talent to an already talented group.

The last preseason game is always going to be third and fourth-stringers just trying to make the final roster.

Ended up copping an Vapor Untouchable Limited Wentz in Green. Gonna eventually get the 100 year version as well

Just need Nike to stop messing around and drop the DeSean

Anyone know how the Vapor Elite Jerseys fit? I’m thinking of finally getting an authentic, I just need to know sizing.

Back
Top Bottom