*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This team only has enough talent and skill for a Wild Card weekend lost. Mayyybe divisional round if Wentz has an all-time great performance and we get another miracle equiovelent to the double-doink.

they went to guys that can contribute alot right away

need to also see what else can come up since no WR matters

This team only has enough talent and skill for a Wild Card weekend lost. Mayyybe divisional round if Wentz has an all-time great performance and we get another miracle equiovelent to the double-doink.

we get someone competent inside with fletch.. along with fletch being healthy.. and our DEs doing work

i think we can still make it.. we have a solid enough team and not sure what team out there has overwhelming talent to THAT degree

we just wont be explosive.. and gotta pray desean is able to come back for the playoffs

we get someone competent inside with fletch.. along with fletch being healthy.. and our DEs doing work

i think we can still make it.. we have a solid enough team and not sure what team out there has overwhelming talent to THAT degree

we just wont be explosive.. and gotta pray desean is able to come back for the playoffs

That's where I'm being "cup half empty" with it. Outside of the magical SB year, I'm sort of where I am with my expectations for all of those guys/positions. And our work is definitely cut out for us with needing all that to go right.

I'm this guy right now:lol:

HatefulEmptyEuropeanfiresalamander-small.gif

if we can make Miles a pass catching RB like Saquan/CMC and switch it up with Howard to tire out defenses we’d be fine. But Doug insists on passing on early downs constantly. Niners WRs were worse than ours before they signed Sanders and they were undefeated. I understand their defense is better than ours but if you can get by with the bums they had idk why this bum Groh can’t do the same

We all know JMATT isn’t a #1. A really good #3 and great #3. Our coaching staff (especially WR) cant develop

Crazy how in a passing league we struggled to build our WR core properly. We drafted a good RB and traded for another good RB, drafted a great TE and already had a great TE, drafted a great QB a few seasons back, but can’t get WR right? Our last great WR was DeSean from before Chip Kelly dumped him off. That’s inexcusable

Watching the UCF game, Killins has the game breaking Tyreek crack head speed we so desperately need lol

Back
Top Bottom