*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I think we have an issue with the guys we’re targeting (has more to do with JJAW and then injury prone guys).. and it isn’t being helped by the coaching, which I don’t think mike groh was even good as a WR coach

I got Saquon, opponent has Miles. I'm up 20 pts but knowing my luck, Quon gonna get hurt first play and Miles gonna finish with 21 points.

Supposed to be rainy tonight, I imagine the run game might be slightly limited

I got Saquon, opponent has Miles. I'm up 20 pts but knowing my luck, Quon gonna get hurt first play and Miles gonna finish with 21 points.

Supposed to be rainy tonight, I imagine the run game might be slightly limited

Eli way more shook than D Jones against pressure. He’s gonna throw dump offs to Saquan all day. You gonna get 10 points off 2 yard passes alone

Lol he can still win fantasy and have Saquan play well. Saquan had 2 good games against us last year and we won both. Would much rather beat the Giants with Saquan doing well rather than have Eli throw 3 TDs and make the secondary look worse than they already do

I don't see how Marcus Johnson is proof of anything either way, son got 12 catches on the year
The same Greg Lewis we scapegoated when Agholor was trash is doing wonders with the Chiefs and dudes vouching for him.

The point is that we were basing Agholors growth based on him when he’s just trash lol same with JMatt and DGB. Sometimes players can’t develop due to coaching, some can’t develop because their limited and/or trash. We’re dealing with both now but it’s easier to mix up the two

This ***** really scared to play at home :smh:

and someone please tell me why we traded a 4th for this dude Avery .. front office and coaching been a disaster this year

QB sneak was the right play call though

that works a lot for us

but overall performance has been trash

Back
Top Bottom