*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Hope Dougie & Groh realize we're at our best going north and south, attacking the safeties, line backers. The counters, jet sweeps and sideline to sideline stuff has just a waste of down for us. We don't have the speed or offensive line to run that stuff.

On defense, all our schemes need to include 2 deep safeties. Keep everything in front of the secondary. The red zone defense is strong enough to hold them to FGs so don't get overly aggressive with the blitzes and trust you can get to Russell with 4 guys and blanket the rest.

On defense, all our schemes need to include 2 deep safeties. Keep everything in front of the secondary. The red zone defense is strong enough to hold them to FGs so don't get overly aggressive with the blitzes and trust you can get to Russell with 4 guys and blanket the rest.
You think Schwartz will adjust? Jenkins basically plays nickel LB, they could still keep him there and play with McLeod and _____? As the two deep safties

A big thing from this game compared to last game, Dillard isn’t playing right tackle for the 1st time in his life and tipping plays

I’ll say this. Travis Homer isn’t an easy guy to tackle. He’s Ryan Mathews without the fumbling

these guys better come tackle

Homer isn't a scrub but he's not Cris Carson or even Procise who are better overall players. Lynch will still play hard tho because he had a full week to prepare and is probably hungry to prove his worth. In a playoff situation, I'd take playing against Homer over those other two guys any day.

Philadelphia Eagles — It's no secret around the league that the Eagles are all over this year's cornerback and wide receiver classes. Both groups have excellent depth and should offer viable starting prospects on the board no matter where the Eagles land after the playoffs.

We gon need him alot more that gm. Id sit ertz too

i like Ertz out there as a decoy. This is a playoff game so even if their defense struggled during the regular season, their intensity and focus will be amplified just like our squad will be.

Believe me the Saints prob my most hated team outside of the Division ...i just kno Michael Thomas would prob go for about 250+

Back
Top Bottom