*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

So with all of the details and everything sorted out, it looks like we're only paying Bradford 12.5 in 2016.  I don't see how anyone can be upset with that, considering the numbers they were talking before.

But, but, but we could have had Chase Daniel for $7 million!

Still want us to draft a hargreaves iii at 13 if Goff is not there , every one else is a reach , would rather draft O-Line on the 3rd round .

Sam basically on a one year deal, good deal imo, if it fails miserably, we draft Watson or Kaaya next year.

Dolphins looking to trade for Maxwell. It's in the works lol. I hope it happens because I actually work for the Dolphins and that will be hilarious

Dolphins looking to trade for Maxwell. It's in the works lol. I hope it happens because I actually work for the Dolphins and that will be hilarious

Lol you live in Miami ? Man i support the Dolphins but I'll be happy as hell to get rid of this dude . He wasn't as horrible as everyone made it seem but he wasn't worth the money

Lol you live in Miami ? Man i support the Dolphins but I'll be happy as hell to get rid of this dude . He wasn't as horrible as everyone made it seem but he wasn't worth the money

Yup born and raised. Went to school in Orlando and came back. I do want the move to happen so we can resign Carroll and not force Rowe to safety

Spot on.  Curious to see if this gets done, and what we would get in return.

Last edited:
I think he will be much improved in a better system ..but if they want to take on that salary more power to them. This may put Heargraves or Mackenzie in play in round 1

Yea.. we gotta be going soft rebuild

While I think Schwartz will be good for him.. as I assume many feel, if we can unload that deal great

Also saw something about Demarco ' s deal might n9t be that hard to move.. I'll find it and post, on my phone now

Wish we could get Landry from them somehow and get rid of that bum Huff

But that's not realistic :lol:

They're trying to re-sign Carroll as well

Last edited:
Wouldn't Jacksonville make more sense for Maxwell since they have the cap space and his former coach is there.

Anthony Raposa ‏@AnthonyRaposa 8m8 minutes ago

The gaping hole at the Safety position just adds fuel to the fire about the Kam Chancellor rumors. Also a big opportunity for KyshoenJarrett

If Jarrett gets an opportunity to start, he's gonna turn heads. This kid can flat out play.

SM playing NO games so far...cut Jeron Johnson, who we nabbed from Seattle on a 2 year deal last season. Dude couldn't get any snaps. Guess whatever deficiencies he had in Seattle were masked by the scheme.

Anthony Raposa ‏@AnthonyRaposa 8m8 minutes ago

The gaping hole at the Safety position just adds fuel to the fire about the Kam Chancellor rumors. Also a big opportunity for KyshoenJarrett

If Jarrett gets an opportunity to start, he's gonna turn heads. This kid can flat out play.

SM playing NO games so far...cut Jeron Johnson, who we nabbed from Seattle on a 2 year deal last season. Dude couldn't get any snaps. Guess whatever deficiencies he had in Seattle were masked by the scheme.

Going assume wrong thread

oh boy

‏@AdamSchefter
Eagles-Dolphins now trying to finalize trade that will send Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to MIA for draft-pick comp, per league
source.

oh boy

‏@AdamSchefter
Eagles-Dolphins now trying to finalize trade that will send Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to MIA for draft-pick comp, per league
source.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom