*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Bad quality, but here's the list of bars serving free Bud Light along the parade route.

IMG_0800-1.jpeg

Seen Derwin James look like an absolute scrub many times this year, has everything to be a great player, I just have yet to see it

go back and watch him before the knee injury his sophomore year, he had the same issues, lost in coverage, caught up field, not making plays in space. This is probably moot I doubt he's anywhere near #32

to be honest, i'm only thinking of certain teams.. where if things get crazy we could trade 32 and foles to moves up (or get a late 1st or early 2nd)

but i could see couple teams being in play for foles: vikings, bills, cards, jags and broncos.. maybe colts.. maybe dolphins

i pray we dont send him to the browns.. dude deserves better and did way too much for us

We have no 2nd or 3rd pick next year. Would be ok trading Foles for a second and a third but would be ecstatic if we could get another first, or even moving up to top 15 in the first and a 2nd or 3rd

I mean anything more than a 4th we gotta listen and seriously consider.. between our cap issues and offseason needs

But because of what teams spend on QBs we can get a solid solid pick, which is huge for us.. cause we need cheap labor with our cap

We need cheap depth on Oline.. maybe a cheap 3rd RB.. depth at safety

1st gotta be LB or safety.. maybe RB.. maybe WR.. could see a center/guard prospect with Kelce's age and who knows if we can depend on seumalo (like Ohio state guy.. kelce's movement skills between those 2 guards and then lane's athleticism was huge)

A lot of people don't realize what have those combo of guys allowed us to do.. those 2 guards allowed is to use Kelce downfield and on the move

Couldn’t even find parking in my hood today, I’m assuming all the suburbanites drove in tonight and are staying with their friends in the city. tomorrow about to be epic.

my family is leaving the burbs at 4am

they wanted to all crash in my studio/loft apartment, I wasn't really feeling it but I would have let them, ****ing 10 people up in here would have been rough as hell :lol:

Taking my usual train from Jersey to my office in the city, but at 4am... enjoy the festivities Eagle NT fam

whats the appropriate amount of money to drop on champ gear lol..i feel like i wanna spend all this money smh

Back
Top Bottom