*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

With Ramsey and Minkah on the block, we need to offer as much as possible without killing our future to get one of them after that terrible coverage we watched the first two weeks.

Gimme Minkah over Jalen all day long. Obviously Jalen is the better player, but Minkah would come here on a rookie cost controlled contract for the next 3 years and a way lower compensation given up in terms of picks. Jalen is gonna cost a 1st and 2nd probably and then a 20 mil per year contract. Plus in our zone heavy system Minkah would be a perfect fit, we got to go make that move.

Last edited:
Why we kept going to the left on some running plays, I’ll never know
Because Tak is a terrible run defender. Since Seumalo and Kelce are on the lighter side, all the falcons had to do was buy Jarrett there to counter it. Not one time did Jarrett line up over brooks

Eagles one of the teams rumored to be in the mix for Minkah. Dolphins gave us Ajayi when he was on the block so maybe a 1st and a 4th/5th can get it done

Minkah to Pittsburgh. Don’t like that move at all

I mean I get it., he’s only on 2nd year of his 1st round rookie deal.. so for a good DB he’s going get paid more than that 5th year.. so even if they suck this year they’re getting a long term guy because they can extend him after year 3 and spread the hits out over last 2 years plus dolphins already paying bonuses

I mean I get it., he’s only on 2nd year of his 1st round rookie deal.. so for a good DB he’s going get paid more than that 5th year.. so even if they suck this year they’re getting a long term guy because they can extend him after year 3 and spread the hits out over last 2 years plus dolphins already paying bonuses
I get why the Dolphins is doing it. But it makes zero sense for Pittsburgh when your QB is done for the season. Rudolph has potential but why give up a 1st when you have zero idea if he’s the guy going forward
Well their first round pick is gonna be pretty high without Ben
Top 10 easy lol it makes zero sense for the Steelers

I get why the Dolphins is doing it. But it makes zero sense for Pittsburgh when your QB is done for the season. Rudolph has potential but why give up a 1st when you have zero idea if he’s the guy going forward

Top 10 easy lol it makes zero sense for the Steelers

I mean Steelers get a guy in the 2nd year of his rookie deal who isn’t even 23 yet.. even with the shh, I get it

I mean I didn’t think they would make the move, because conventional wisdom says hold your cards in their position.. but they got a good young player to build around

I don't care for Ramsey mainly because of what will be required to get him.

Sid and Maddox will be fine. It's just figuring out the others is the key. Give more credit to Ridley than trashing Darby imo.

Darby would be much better as a #2 instead of being the main guy imo.

...so I'm very okay with the possibility of a trade for the Zest Gawd.

Back
Top Bottom