Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

pimp.gif

67816a4b03f7b47165372f1eafa80e91f774db0a.jpg
???

I swear...i'm tired of Andy Reid

he needs to be fired, 10 yrs and you have no Super Bowls means it's time to move on

I feel so bad for McNabb, i really hope he goes to Minnesota or Chicago in the off season and wins a SB before his career is over

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I wonder how much Jerry Jones paid Andy Reid?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

why are you acting like this is a good thing for the cowboys? now there is virtually no way we have a shot at the division even if we win 6/7 games ...everyone has to go after the wild card now including the nfc west ... this put as much of a strain on our playoff chances as anything ... #@#*+% andy reidsucks

im done with this team until reid and mcnabb are gone.

nationally reid is presented as one of the games best coaches but philly heads kno wat the deal is..hes been pulling these horriffic calls out of his $$! foryrs.

and mcnabb, great idea to be all smiles with the giants players after the game...ur times up in philly get the ++$$ out

Andy Reid needs to be relieved from his playcalling duties ASAP. He has blown it time and time again this year, costing us two games. Donovan drove us rightdown the field with his arm and his legs but he decides to give it to Westbrook who has been a non factor all game long. Get outta here man, Andy Reid needs tobe fired, I'm sick of this s#*t.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

67816a4b03f7b47165372f1eafa80e91f774db0a.jpg
???
I don't get it. Look at the scoreboard lil' tyke then take your #@* to ISS.

Giants and Eagles both played a gritty game, though the Giants gave them way too much room with a few key bad plays. This win was earned though. Giants on top!

Originally Posted by jawn piece

im done with this team until reid and mcnabb are gone.

nationally reid is presented as one of the games best coaches but philly heads kno wat the deal is..hes been pulling these horriffic calls out of his $$! for yrs.

and mcnabb, great idea to be all smiles with the giants players after the game...ur times up in philly get the ++$$ out
it's not McNabb's fault, he didnt call two dumb $*% run plays and take the game out of his QB's hands...that is the kinda %%$# you dowhen Tyler Thigpen is your QB not Donovan McNabb

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I wonder how much Jerry Jones paid Andy Reid?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

why are you acting like this is a good thing for the cowboys? now there is virtually no way we have a shot at the division even if we win 6/7 games ... everyone has to go after the wild card now including the nfc west ... this put as much of a strain on our playoff chances as anything ... #@#*+% andy reid sucks
i think u mean nfc south, and ya cowboys wasnt winning teh east anyway

Bad playcall in hindsight especially with McNabb moving the chains but... at the same time, you've gotta figure that Westbrook can get you 2 yards in 2plays. Give credit where credit is due, good defense by Blackburn getting through the gap in the o-line and stopping that one.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

i think u mean nfc south, and ya cowboys wasnt winning teh east anyway
yeah south thanks ... and look at the rest of your schedule ... IF you lost tonight we were two games back and play you once more ... we had avery realistic chance of winning the division ... but that didnt happen ... because andy reid sucks $*+ ... so %%*# the eagles

Back
Top Bottom