Philadelphia Sneaker/Clothing Guide

yo i just went to afficial this past weekend. not much new stuff but I bought a pair of sertig 90's for 140. a lil pricey I know, but I wanted em that badly that I paid that much. But if you're of bigger shoe sizes, forget it there. The sertig was the only shoe they had in a 12 or 13.

Afficial's prices are mad inflated. I remember at 1 time there were trying to sell the halloweens for $300. I got them later somewhere else for $178.

anywhere have opium 180's or foot patrol stabs still?
s Central School
#21 Memphis Grizzlies
LilAiPHI, FAT DEEZIE[/center]

Y don't ya'll stop bad mouthing Afficial. If you know you don't have the money to go there, then just don't go there!!! BROKE FOLKS!!! Don't hate on the hustle.

Holla at me if u need:
AIM: Thatniccuh
Gduve25@hotmail.com

New to da area, stayin at da navy base in willow grove. Any good spots there, and does anybody know if da malls around da area sell any limited releases/urban account only Jordans? is da shoe game down here really hyped? I'm from LA so it gets crazy down there...... Which spots down in philly are really worth going to, or waking up early for a new release that you know you're gonna get? Thanx yalls
For sale! Air Jordan Retro XIII's, white/carolina/grey-$120! hit me up chrisdoggfrvr@tmail.com for pics

Chrisdoggfrvr if you trying to cop Jordans, Malls surrounding Philly aren't the place 2 go. There is only one mall in Philly actually (Gallery). The best spots to get jordans are downtown Philly in and around the Gallery. The shoe hype is definitely not as crazy as LA, i can't recall any campouts even though the Altitude and DMP releases were crazy.

Quote:
you know you don't have the money to go there, then just don't go there!!! BROKE FOLKS!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

nah that place just sucks...they dont update their stock, they dont have that many sizes and its not worth even wasting your money when literally i can catch a train to NYC, experience the city, buy a pair of Bapestas at Busy works and come home for cheaper than they sell bapes there

^^^
Real talk. Have ya'll noticed, all the guys who work there all worked at Ubiq first, just my observation. Ubiq must be a wack place to work. IMO the Ubiq on Walnut is way too damn snobby.

where's a good spot for nike dunk sb's for good prices($125 and below)? i know there's nocturnal and ubiq on walnut. anywhere else?

swol74 ... Ubiq was weak to work at. All the heavy heads left like Ron and Mason. I shocked some other employees are still there that really are up on their shoe knowledge. The store was trying to become a womens clothing store from my understanding for a minute there and I am not sure how they are doing but i am sure it aint well. By no means am i hating on anyone...i met a lot of mad cool people working there.

That store could be so dope if they would just step their game up. It aint gonna happen though. They need Mason.

Quote:
where's a good spot for nike dunk sb's for good prices($125 and below)?

point blank....there is nowhere beside nocturnal in the city.....fairmans in west chester is the closest spot...and its not that close

i think theres a spot in delaware too (kinetic?)...not sure where it is...but options are limited in philly, unfortunately

Yo schaefmp, there was one dude who was mad cool at the Ubiq. He was a white skater dude, real tall and skinny. He was always helpful but he's been gone for a minute now. I'm bad with names so I forgot his name. I think he signed a contract with a skating company. After he left it went down hill for me. I avoid buying from that spot now.

A lot of dope heads there still including Mike and Catzie. Some new kids too but I don't go in that often anymore. I'm not sure if I ever met Phil ... Ron always cracked me up though (He is at Afficial now) ... I only worked on the weekends and almost always wore pre.2000 dunk highs with shorts (Orange.White or Purple.White Co.Jp) in case I ever met any of you kids ...

That's right Phil- he was a good dude. I only went there on weekdays cuz I work downtown so i never been there on weekends much.

word is that sheeds arent going to be hard to get..they arent a quickstrike or anything special...

the nike shop on south street should get them if they havent released them already...

Back
Top Bottom