Philippine College Basketball Updates VOL: 2013

Four straight.
pimp.gif

With Chris Newsome joining Nico, Greg and Kiefer next year, five straight is highly likely.

2012 college basketball season updates / rumor mill

DLSU
- jeron teng committed to play for DLSU
- tim cone named as official team consultant of DLSU men's basketball team

San Beda
- jamike jarin being considered to become san beda red lion's next head coach

DLSU

San Beda

Originally Posted by superswag

DLSU

San Beda

what happen to Frankie Lim

Originally Posted by superswag

DLSU

San Beda

what happen to Frankie Lim

^heard he has an ongoing case for assaulting someone so he's on his way out but this is just a part of the rumor mill.

^heard he has an ongoing case for assaulting someone so he's on his way out but this is just a part of the rumor mill.

^ i don't know the exact reasons but dude is an arrogant douche. Word is that may 'kapit' siya, that's why he hasn't been taken out yet. But everyone in the MVP camp knew it was inevitable after he was booted out of the TNT and Gilas organizations.

^ i don't know the exact reasons but dude is an arrogant douche. Word is that may 'kapit' siya, that's why he hasn't been taken out yet. But everyone in the MVP camp knew it was inevitable after he was booted out of the TNT and Gilas organizations.

^And here I thought that he was part of the MVP camp's long term program (like Norman Black for Ateneo) especially with how he suddenly replaced Koy Banal even after he gave San Beda a title. Maybe it was the San Beda monks who requested Lim to be coach since he is an alumni, but that's just my theory

^And here I thought that he was part of the MVP camp's long term program (like Norman Black for Ateneo) especially with how he suddenly replaced Koy Banal even after he gave San Beda a title. Maybe it was the San Beda monks who requested Lim to be coach since he is an alumni, but that's just my theory

jamike was a red cub too, but he played football back then. i think he's being groomed as norman black's successor but then again, things change.

jamike was a red cub too, but he played football back then. i think he's being groomed as norman black's successor but then again, things change.

Back
Top Bottom