Philippine College Basketball Updates VOL: 2013

My Maroons look pretty small, and Mbah is DEFINITELY not as big as some of the other big men out there. He looked pretty damn skinny when I saw him on campus earlier today. Just hope my cuz can pull through and find his touch again.
laugh.gif

Slaughter was cleared to play...NU on the other hand has until July 5 to appeal on Parks' case...

Slaughter was cleared to play...NU on the other hand has until July 5 to appeal on Parks' case...

ncaa already started with sbc winning against uphr and ssc defeating jru

ncaa already started with sbc winning against uphr and ssc defeating jru

Definitely looking forward to another Ravena-Parks matchup. When Ray Parks blocked Kiefer Ravena's fast break dunk attempt above the rim during pre-season
eek.gif
sick.gif

Definitely looking forward to another Ravena-Parks matchup. When Ray Parks blocked Kiefer Ravena's fast break dunk attempt above the rim during pre-season
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

^ is there a video of this somewhere? please share..
unfortunately, no. I only saw it first-hand when I watched the game live. footage might be rarer than a video of anyone dunking on lebron.
laugh.gif

kiefer was mad after that. he wanted to get even after that play!
laugh.gif

going to be an exciting season ahead!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

^ is there a video of this somewhere? please share..
unfortunately, no. I only saw it first-hand when I watched the game live. footage might be rarer than a video of anyone dunking on lebron.
laugh.gif

kiefer was mad after that. he wanted to get even after that play!
laugh.gif

going to be an exciting season ahead!
smile.gif

Uconn Huskies inspired uniform worn by Letran Knights Basketball is 
pimp.gif
Improved VJ Espiritu and rookie sensation Mark Cruz. Marunong naman pla magpasa ng bola si Kevin.

Uconn Huskies inspired uniform worn by Letran Knights Basketball is 
pimp.gif
Improved VJ Espiritu and rookie sensation Mark Cruz. Marunong naman pla magpasa ng bola si Kevin.

Ateneo's lineup would've been much better with Tallo. I was excited to see him play for blue and white.  I've read in some forums that his dad, influenced his decision to leave Ateneo since he is not given any playing time.
30t6p3b.gif

Ateneo's lineup would've been much better with Tallo. I was excited to see him play for blue and white.  I've read in some forums that his dad, influenced his decision to leave Ateneo since he is not given any playing time.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom