Philly Heads, what's good with Mitchell and Ness right now?

Joined May 12, 2006
I'll be in Philly tomorrow and I was wondering if there's anything notable going on at M&N. They don't have sales, right? I'm looking for a Mariano Rivera Home jersey, but I also want to see what else is available.

Anything I should know?
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Joined Oct 1, 2003
Why dont you just check it out for yourself? They usually have a pretty full stock from when I've been in there.
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Joined Dec 14, 2003
Last time I was there they had a lot of jackets on sale, but that was a while ago.
SuraEsco: HATE

Joined Feb 26, 2006
Tons of Jackets and Coats.....Less jersey's since that Fad has died out and only fans wear jersey's now pretty much

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now