for hang overs
when I'm blasted
just on a random day
w/ a chick
w/ some homies
7 bucks so satisfying

pimp.gif
love it

For my WA NTers, Pho Saigon is pretty good imo. It's near HCC. Pho Thai was alright as well.

Raw steak pho + bean sprouts + 3 lime wedges =
pimp.gif

get a lemonade soda with it. sets it off right.

best hangover food ever. or when you're sick. or when it's cold.
...whenever.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by pure ice water

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by loendradio

I must ask then, no thread jack.. but what is the best Pho joint in Seattle? I've been to a few but none really stood out that much more than the others.
The best Pho places IMO are in Everett, not Seattle. I cant remember whats the name of the pho place that I always go to though!
mad.gif
Pasteur's?

Nope
ohwell.gif

It's hard to explain, but the outside of the store is like colored yellow red and blue (I think?)
laugh.gif

But I can't remember the name at all though and I don't know why...
Apparently you need to go out more SEAN!!!
roll.gif

Oh and I figured out the place it's called like Asia Noodle House or something.

Not to make this thread turn into an unappreciation thread but does pho contain MSG or any other harmful ingredients?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Not to make this thread turn into an unappreciation thread but does pho contain MSG or any other harmful ingredients?
Some restaurants do have it... some don't. I stumble upon one that have MSG in their pho, my stomach was in pain a little later... only for agood ten mins.

msg is a preservative that actually makes any meat dish taste better. my mom did a taste test for me one time, meatball with msg and one without. needless tosay, i dont mind msg. if you check your ingredients in doritos, they use msg as well. and my mom's pho comes with a big ole plate of beef ribs on the side.

Originally Posted by chickhien

msg is a preservative that actually makes any meat dish taste better. my mom did a taste test for me one time, meatball with msg and one without. needless to say, i dont mind msg. if you check your ingredients in doritos, they use msg as well. and my mom's pho comes with a big ole plate of beef ribs on the side.
Woord MSG makes everything better its the truth. It triggers your umami taste bud's. I'm not surprised that there in dorito's becauseMSG makes the food tasty and addicting, but too much of it can definitely make you sick. MSG is real common in a lot of asian dishes. But back on topic Pho isthe remedy for a hangover. It's funny I could have pho on a hot day and it'll still taste good.

Edit: For all the bay area heads peep out Pho Garden for the pho challenge it looks pretty crazy haha.
thenewmain.JPG

Back
Top Bottom