Photo Geek out! Air Jordan Force V - White - Varsity Red - Blue Ribbon

I HOPE THESE ARENT HYPED UP.. I KNOW THEY ARE RELEASING THE 14TH BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM FOR THIS SUNDAYS PR DAY PARADE, ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THEM SOFAR?

28b9lw0.gif

Do these Fusion Vs fit more like Air Forces? I rock a 9.5 in jordans, but forces i gotta wear a 9. How do these fusions fit?

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

ANY SPOTS IN NY/NJ HAVE THESE IN YET?

second 2 none had a pair in the window yesterday don't know howmany pairs/sizes they have.

they're in roselle park nj (union county) [908] 245-1700

Originally Posted by vintagefits

ANY SPOTS IN NY/NJ HAVE THESE IN YET?

second 2 none had a pair in the window yesterday don't know howmany pairs/sizes they have.

they're in roselle park nj (union county) [908] 245-1700

THANKS ALOT.. I JUST CALLED ONLY SIZES 11-13 LEFT..
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I APPRECIATE THAT ALOT

I HOPE THESE ARENT HYPED UP.. I KNOW THEY ARE RELEASING THE 14TH BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM FOR THIS SUNDAYS PR DAY PARADE, ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THEM SO FAR?
I believe there a footlocker exclusive.

Thats the reason there not at any mom and pop stores.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

very nice colorway/colorplacement, but still no cop.

the fire reds are the best ones anyway.

I agree with ya CharmCityKid, nice colorway but I would purchase the Fire Reds, they look so so close to the AJ V and the Nike Air on the back does it forme...guess that's the closest we're gonna get to ever again having the Nike Air on the back of a Jordan...

As said before by many these are a 4th of July shoe for the masses, but I wouldn't touch them with your hands.

soooo upset.. thanks alot 160jordansdeep.. i spent my day today looking for those in downtown fulton, graham, n a few other places n no luck.. a $!%$+%footlocker exclusive... cmon now.. i just find it so idiotic that all the spots had that whack %!* fire red colorway but not 1 had the blue ribbons.. i meandamn the parade is tm.. i know they dont care but those would of looked real nice on my feet tm.. ended up gettin a 6/17 package for retail.. still kinda sourabout how things went today but overall im ok

these interested me. especially minus the strap. might have to peep scene.

i dig forces, i dig the Vs. i'll have to try these on/see them on my feet before i can hate.

Back
Top Bottom