Photoshop Request...

So, I'm having my first kid in July and I want to get her name tattooed on me as my first tattoo. I was wondering if there were any Photoshopper's out there that could help me out with some ideas for arranging it and fonts. I want baby feet and her name is, well, going to be: Isis Alette 7-17-2010< that's what is to be consisted of in the tattoo. Thank's in advance.

i thought you were asking us to photoshop something hilarious. stuff like this requires paypal.

First, if your gonna get baby's feet make it mean something and wait to get your son/daughters footprint. Not just some generic baby feet. Secondly and decent tattoo shop should be able to sketch you up something when you tell them the idea.

Also since your doing the date you gonna have to wait anyways cuz obviously that would be the biggest fail in history since babys dont usually come on the expected date unless your girl gettin a C-Section but thats a whole nother conversation. If you just tryin to get an idea then my bad, ill do somethin up for you real quick. Btu for the real tat I would def go with your actual kids footprint.

34owt1f.jpg

But like I said definitely go to a shop and have them draw it up. They can do up a custom font for you right there since if the place is reputable the artists are actually artists. When I had my god daughters name on my back shoulder one of the guys at the shop I go to just freehanded her name right there and I like it better since its not just some internet font but its unique in a way.

I like it...maybe a little more if the date was a little smaller ad in a different font. I still like it though nonetheless. Thank's man. I'm sure it would look a whole lot better in tattoo form on where ever I see fit to put it on my body.

Any tattoo shop is going to have this exact tattoo already drawn up
laugh.gif
you can just tweak it a bit, with different fonts/sizes.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Any tattoo shop is going to have this exact tattoo already drawn up
laugh.gif
you can just tweak it a bit, with different fonts/sizes.
Exactly. Thats kinda why I said it was pointless because its damn near a cross or tribal band when it comes to tattoos. But I drew it up for him anyways. But definitely have the artist tweak it for you so it doesnt look like you just picked out something that was on the wall already.

Back
Top Bottom