Photoshop Requst: ME!!!

Joined Apr 2, 2009
okay, so i got a whole layout made and everything im making this my default picture:

can someone make it fade from normal colors, to a dark purply color, and back. i know its fairly simple i just dont know how to dreate gifs =\ the color imlooking for it to fade to is...

or something close to this color. thanks

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

put your flame suit on. 10+ pages.

i know the protocol, as long as i get my PS i dont really care. wheres crank at

Joined Jul 22, 2006
homie needs a razor, the shaving type...

me & my full beard are leaving this thread now...

Joined Apr 7, 2008
oh dam you funny lookin, but I hope they do you dirty like the cat who had a pic of him as a kid with his dad at disney and needed it fixed for fathers day

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I don't understand what you're asking

it's wayyy too complicated
here more material for the roasting and an example.....
i want the picture to go from this:

to this:

and to make if look like it fades it would need 3-4 pictures with different shades of purple as it gets dark and be in gif format. not that hard i just dontknow how to do it

Joined May 30, 2007
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg. if i could make jokes i definitely would have by now. i'll definitely be watching this thread though. don't disappointme nt...

edit:
^^^^^^^^^^^^ aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now