[PIC] Jordan VII Hare from the Countdown package

eek.gif

Gotta have them!

Hares are serious buisness. This package is gonna be remarkable.
pimp.gif

I now have an ulcer from the sudden rush of intense excitement! THANK YOU JB
happy.gif
!! No really, thank you...

<hov>These are a MUST, must must!</hov>

A few minor differences from the OG's, but nothing that takes away from the shoe.

yes thank goodness for the multi colored tongue! it looks a lot better than the solid red tongue imo.

Not quite as good as the originals....but still amazing and I eagerly anticipate the release. I can't wait to rock these all the time.

Why is everyone so happy about the tongue?

That "solid red" tongue picture was of an original sample from 1992. That picture is over 16 years old.

Also, whats up with the shiny white parts of the midsole?
sick.gif

I'd also change the laces to plain white like the originals instead of those chrome tipped ones.

Damn JB!! Ignoring the XX3, CP3, M4, and 12.5s. If any reps are listening, you guys have to stop releasing grails on a regular basis (after 08
happy.gif
).

I'm working 50-60 hr work weeks to pay bills and support my shoe addiction.

In October when my apartment lease is up, I may live with my parents, or out of my car, for a while so I can finish the year up strong with the XI/XIIcountdown pack.

I'm not complaining cause JB has a lot more work to do to make up for the crappy colorways. I'm just saying it wouldn't take so many grails toappease real Jordanheads if you'd cut out a lot of the bad colorways.

This is the only pack I plan on buying. Mainly for the XVI's because mine are beyond beat.

Very, very nice. Clean, true to the original straight down to the tongue. First time someone beat Heat23/Air Randy to posting pictures of samples in a verylong time. Look forward to June

the hares are nice....glad they kept the multicolored tongue instead of making it just red....props to jb for that

Back
Top Bottom