Pic of a tattoo I plan to get in May...please recommend me a place!

I'm in Annapolis, MD, and in about two and half months, I plan to get this tattoo:

Now, I don't care how far I have to drive from Annapolis as long as I get it done right. Money isn't too much of a concern, but it can't beoutrageous. Can somebody recommend me a place that will do a good job as well as tell me where it's located? Thank you.

Well i got my tat from Curious in College Park, MD. People are cool, but if you do decide to go there request for Paul...he's the most experience one ithink like 18 years or something like that. He did a portrait on my back... and I'm a satisfied customer!
pimp.gif

im lookin for good places as well ... im thinking about getting something on my rib cage so i need someone that knows there *!%

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

I'm in Annapolis, MD, and in about two and half months, I plan to get this tattoo:

Now, I don't care how far I have to drive from Annapolis as long as I get it done right. Money isn't too much of a concern, but it can't be outrageous. Can somebody recommend me a place that will do a good job as well as tell me where it's located? Thank you.
eek.gif
.. damn... whoever did that one is Picaso... beautiful artworkthere...
pimp.gif

Dont know if you wanna drive to norfolk, va but if you do then go to Fuzion Ink and get Brian. Check out the site fuzionink.com

not trying to be an $+%, but does it have significance to you? Im not really one for tattoo's not my thing. Im no expert, but i BELIEVE those are Arabicdesigns on there does it have significance or are you just getting it because it looks tight? Not trying to be critical, i just think if your going to do that,it should have meaning behind it and you should know what the meaning is.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

not trying to be an $+%, but does it have significance to you? Im not really one for tattoo's not my thing. Im no expert, but i BELIEVE those are Arabic designs on there does it have significance or are you just getting it because it looks tight? Not trying to be critical, i just think if your going to do that, it should have meaning behind it and you should know what the meaning is.

If you look at it sideways, it's a crescent and a star, which is meant to represent the Turkish flag (obviously among other things). I'm 100%Turkish and proud of my heritage. It's somewhat "hidden", and at first looks like some random designs, which in my opinion makes it look evenbetter. It actually reads crescent and star in Arabic as well.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Dont know if you wanna drive to norfolk, va but if you do then go to Fuzion Ink and get Brian. Check out the site fuzionink.com

Good looks. I'll definitely keep him in mind.

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

not trying to be an $+%, but does it have significance to you? Im not really one for tattoo's not my thing. Im no expert, but i BELIEVE those are Arabic designs on there does it have significance or are you just getting it because it looks tight? Not trying to be critical, i just think if your going to do that, it should have meaning behind it and you should know what the meaning is.

If you look at it sideways, it's a crescent and a star, which is meant to represent the Turkish flag (obviously among other things). I'm 100% Turkish and proud of my heritage. It's somewhat "hidden", and at first looks like some random designs, which in my opinion makes it look even better. It actually reads crescent and star in Arabic as well.

Wow, that is pretty cool, thanks for the explanation. Glad to see your getting something that means something to you and not just doing it because its"cool."

thats a pretty dope idea

and that art work is reallly detailed

there is this shop that my boys go to

in richmond called red dragon pretty legit

but if your turkish is there a chance that you are muslim?

if so my dude hate to break it to you but its haram to get tatt'd

you should check out eyespeak in fairfax.mike been doing all of my work and im going in next week to add some color to my sleeve.but homie is booked up tillsummer

Originally Posted by SlyCitySprayr

I'm probably the only Turk you'll ever meet that isn't religious.
laugh.gif
My extended family back in Turkey is Muslim, and I go to a Catholicschool here in Maryland.
laugh.gif
My parents and I aren't religious at all. I'm agnostic, actually.
smile.gif

Thanks to kym16, and piczon, I'll check out those places as well.

If you are near Baltimore, Reid St
If you are near Frederick, Hub City
If you are near DC, Jinx Proof

These are the only acceptable answers.

Originally Posted by SlyCitySprayr

thats a pretty dope idea

and that art work is reallly detailed

there is this shop that my boys go to

in richmond called red dragon pretty legit

i got my belly button pierced there...

Originally Posted by Kenny from MD

If you are near Baltimore, Reid St
If you are near Frederick, Hub City
If you are near DC, Jinx Proof

These are the only acceptable answers.

agreed.

wait a minute, are my eyes deceiving me (i hope they are), or is that tattoo already on someone's arm? if it's not, i'd suggest maybe altering ita bit. actually, alter it significantly! it's just my opinion, but you probably don't want a tattoo on you that was specifically designed for someoneelse. that's certainly not some flash from off a shop's wall which is at least a little more acceptable (again, in my opinion).

i'm sure you've thought about it, but maybe give it one last thought before going forward.

Lucky 13 in Richmond, VA go to my boy Jeremy or Brad or the old guy they do great work I got over 800 dollars worth of work done there so far

Back
Top Bottom