PIC REQUEST: ADIDAS KOBE II FLAG

does anyone have a clear pic of the adidas kobe ii w/ the US flag painted on them?  i'm lookin for a pic of the shoes and not of pics of him wearing them in a game.

thanks in advance

the best i could find is this...i'm trying to see if someone else had more closer pics or more detailed pics...
1572285.jpg

Last edited:
svsm_adidas_kobe-two-2-shoe.jpg

Only two I could find on google. Not sure if the second one is real or not, but posted anyways.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

did he ever wear those? I had the all black ones, they were mad clunky

are you serious?  the pic that i posted was taken from the game openner against the blazers back in 2001.  they debuted in the ring ceremony game; wore them several times during the regular season.

thanks for the pics gusyouout

OP your pic wasn't working when I posted here. good you got your pics though.

Kobe only wore these for one game. It was the first game that the NBA played after 9/11. He got fined $5000 by the NBA for wearing them, but wore them anyway. adidas picked up the fine. He gave LeBron a pair of them back when LeBron was at SVSM in an attempt to help to get him to sign with adidas when he turned pro. There is a pic of LeBron wearing them in a photo shoot in a Sports Illustrated he was on the cover of prior to the start of his senior year at SVSM.

As ugly as the are according to the general concensus, I thought liked these. I liked the Kobe 1s a lot more thoiugh

That pic of LeBron would have been his soph or junior year. He is wearing the old SVSM unis.

so here's the reason why i needed pics of the adidas kobe ii flag cw...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom