Pic Request: Big Pun Before He Got Fat

Originally Posted by romedadude

l_2637ae0b04c5a8532d640e4b5f510c49.jpg
He looks like MECKS before he grew his hair out in this picture.
laugh.gif

what is wrong with saying a dude is a sex symbol? you are speaking for females, right? NT is the only site i've seen guys feel like they have to reassureothers that they are a hetero. let me be one of a few to say..............fellas, i don't care about your sexuality. if you are a dude and you feel anotherdude is handsome and want to say it, say it. same goes for females. this NOMO crap is childish.

No disrespect to the dead, but I saw PUN (RIP) just a few weeks before he died at the H.O.B. in New Orleans and dude was so fat that his arms looked too shortfor his body.

He had trouble breathing for the whole show and didn't really rap. He just sat on a couch on the stage and did double ups basically. He looked like he wassuffering.

Wasn't surprised to hear the news of his heart attack after that.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

never understood why people would post with their backup SN in the very same thread they just got banned in...
makes no sense.

poof*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew that was him.

The only two people on NT that liked Swangaz and Chariots.
laugh.gif

btw Big Pun's transition is unfathomable.

if you PURPOSEFULLY go out of the way to circumvent the profanity filter... you're basically "spitting the face" of the rules that the staff have made.
roll.gif

No. That's just purposefully circumventing a "profanity" filter.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

if you PURPOSEFULLY go out of the way to circumvent the profanity filter... you're basically "spitting the face" of the rules that the staff have made.
roll.gif

No. That's just purposefully circumventing a "profanity" filter.

roll.gif

Shouldn't dirty be warned for QUOTING it? Just wondering.....

if you PURPOSEFULLY go out of the way to circumvent the profanity filter... you're basically "spitting the face" of the rules that the staff have made. That's not going to fly.
son is comparing spitting in the face to typing out 2 words
roll.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

No disrespect to the dead, but I saw PUN (RIP) just a few weeks before he died at the H.O.B. in New Orleans and dude was so fat that his arms looked too short for his body.

He had trouble breathing for the whole show and didn't really rap. He just sat on a couch on the stage and did double ups basically. He looked like he was suffering.

Wasn't surprised to hear the news of his heart attack after that.

yea, honestly tho I wouldve never thought he would die from a fat attack
tired.gif

Lyrical game is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

When I saw that one picture with you in the tux and the short hair I was like awww....

Then I saw the pun pics and I said, hmm..that looks like someone.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom