***PIC REQUEST*** I NEED PIC OF YOU WEARING AIR JORAN 12 AND LEBRON 6 PLZ ...................

Joined Jun 14, 2007
I need pic of you wearing the Air Jordan 12(with jeans). And wearing the Air Jordan 15(with jeans). And Nike Lebron 6(with jeans).

And one more request. I need pic of you wearing the Nike Foamposite Pro. With jeans( any color). I know this is a big request. I would be very greatful ifanybody helps me.

But if you dont have pic with jeans, shorts will be fine. I hope this is not to domanding.

Thanks NT.

Joined Dec 3, 2006
sorry I dont rock skinny jeans, but here's what I have saved on my comp.....

Joined Jun 14, 2007
Thanks a lot for the people that helped me out.
I.E the wholethread.
Much appreciated.

One more question. I need your opinon/help on which Air Jordan 12 I should get. It either the Taxi's or the white and red one. I can't chose there bothhot.

Once again thanks a lot for y'all help. Much appreciated.

Joined Apr 22, 2007
I will post pics tomorrow if still needed and for witch one to get its whatever you like more man, personally I would get the white/red

Joined May 7, 2006
icopjordans is probably my 2nd favorite niketalker When it comes to pics of shoe angles.... reminds me of my self.. lol jk

didnt wana post every Jordan XII but here is a couple...

og

i got more pics if you need it.

another shoe that ppl have trouble with when it comes to jeans, so i wear shorts with them. they look good with denim but eeh..

later

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Originally Posted by northparkblind

Bdis - where you at homie?!
right here fam lol didn't see this thread till now ...

bad angles but ..its w.e

not jeans or shorts but still

-bdis-

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now