Pic Request: Jordan in I-XXIII Sig Line

What up NT, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find/post pictures of Mike in every shoe from the signature line. Just need him in 1 pair ofI's 1 pair of II's etc all the way down the line. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

For starters:
wink.gif

http://www.jumpman23.ch/jocindex.htm

Attaq

For the IX, you're either going to have to use the retro card picture of him wearing them with a UNC ni back in like '95 or whenever they came out, oryou're going to have to use the picture of him wearing the retro cool grey IXs when he was on the Wizards.

I can't find the Wizards one, but here's the retro card pic of him in the IXs:

jordan-retro-ix-card-front.jpg

Here's the only XV pic I have:

And here's the only pic I have of him in the XVIIs:

oddly how the same pics are re-used and no one has posted anything personal, of all these years. i've yet to see something diff't. nice though.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

oddly how the same pics are re-used and no one has posted anything personal, of all these years. i've yet to see something diff't. nice though.

People forget that technology wasn't as advanced back then. There weren't any digital cameras that could be easily concealed in your pockets orbehind your belt buckle. Back then when they said "no cameras allowed" you couldn't pull out your cellphone and take pics like you can today,because that technology didn't exist.

yea those penny Air Ups are so dope! IF you can find them, they are pricey!

Back
Top Bottom