Pic request: "Love is..." AD

I just got my new macbook because my old pc blew up. I lost all my music/images/etc. I know someone's still got that image saved on their computer of theLove is ad a couple years back. The one with all the love is ads together. Any help?

cc225ffe34a525ab353a33abe5d03888b179023.jpg

There you are.

Camping out is not fun. There are other fun things in life way better than camping out and fighting with the weather.

Nah camping is half the fun. I am from CO and no body really is a tru sneaker head. There are very few. But the few that are they camp out. And they arent jusresellers they are all about the sneakkers. And it fun hanging out in line with them dudes. I agree camping out is fun...

camping out is the most pathetic thing ever.. it's a complete waste of time. it's not like you'll really receive street cred or anything.

I've never camped out, I woke up early to get some kicks tho, but never set up the beach chair or tepee. But if you have funny people campin' out withyou, it should be somewhat fun, except for the part where you don't have the pleasure to sleep in a nice bed at night.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

camping out is the most pathetic thing ever.. it's a complete waste of time. it's not like you'll really receive street cred or anything.

No SH*T.....Its just a fun experience

Back
Top Bottom