Pic request - MJ wearing black/royal 1's

I'm sure he never wore them in a game, but are there any pics of him wearing these? Thanks in advance.

yea there is one with him in the jordan 1 flight outfit, with him standing on an airport runway

I'm posting from my phone so I can't get the link, but try jordanextreme.com, or I'm sure NT member Ataq has the pic on his site. I can't thinlof the name of his site at the moment.

Let me help you guys out, then ...
wink.gif

joc_01_mj_05.jpg

Can't believe I can still satisfy all these requests without having updated my site for what is it? * Checks his own sig * Nearly 4 years!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Attaq

Originally Posted by Attaq

wink.gif

joc_01_mj_05.jpg

Can't believe I can still satisfy all these requests without having updated my site for what is it? * Checks his own sig * Nearly 4 years!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Attaq
it's a shame that the jordan outfit he has on looks better than anything that's out now. Today they would have just slapped a picture ofthe shoe on the shirt and charge $35.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

wink.gif

joc_01_mj_05.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Attaq
it's a shame that the jordan outfit he has on looks better than anything that's out now. Today they would have just slapped a picture of the shoe on the shirt and charge $35.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
it's funny cause it's true. oh, how sad it is...

hope they can release this outfit again if they release the blk/blue 1's with the strap. i would cop for sure...

Lmfao at dudes liking what hes wearing!!! I mean I think you guys like the simplicity of the colorway of the suit, but comon now, you would look real geekywearing that now.

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

wink.gif

joc_01_mj_05.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Attaq
it's a shame that the jordan outfit he has on looks better than anything that's out now. Today they would have just slapped a picture of the shoe on the shirt and charge $35.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
before the days of lasering or flocking patterns

Lovely! Man looking at this pick I miss the face box.
frown.gif
Remember when wewere griping about it, if we only knew how lucky we had it with what was usually inside it.

336293275.jpg

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

wink.gif

joc_01_mj_05.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Attaq
sick.gif

laugh.gif

i wish they released any that looked like that but the clothes jb thinks up of now
sick.gif

wink.gif

joc_01_mj_05.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Attaq

cant belive how skinny he looks

Back
Top Bottom