Pic Request: MJ wearing XIV white/red/black/silver

The only time I believe he ever wore them was in Jordan to the Max, that IMAX movie. You can find segments of it on youtube

Yea thats were I remember seeing him wear the XIV.
Bout to go watch the dvd. Thanks for the info.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/Attaq/kickz/joc_14_mj_08.jpg

pimp.gif

do u think he was wired up to a cable wen he did that jump? im sure ppl kno for a fact if he was or wasnt but im jus curious cus ive seen a clip of that jumpand it almost seemed unreal for sum reason. he looked like he aint even try to jump. lol.

that is one sweet pic

have you ever noticed that when jordan dunks and someone else dunks its just not the same

you can take jordan and just about anybody else and have them do the same dunk
and jordans would just seam better
there was very few people that could compare to jordan when it came to dunking ( past and present )

now i know there was people like ( wilkins, clyde the glide, and some now like carter , bryant, james and jay rich ) but jordans dunks would just be a better

I doubt it was any wiring or cable that was used, it just seems like a slowed down panoramic camera that filmed will rotating either 180' or 360'around him while jumping.

^^

it was a matrix-style shot done in front of a green screen with dozens of cameras. The United Center was superimposed later using CGI.

Back
Top Bottom