PIC REQUEST: NBA PLAYERS IN INDIGLO XIV's (besides Reggie Miller)

I hope this post isn't considered taboo, but me and a friend had a argument about who actually wore this shoe on the court. I said only Miller rocked thembut he swears that he wasn't the only one.

Please post as many photos you have or can find. All photos are appreciated.

For those wondering, these are the shoes in question.

^
S.O.B...
smh.gif

Thanks... (there goes $50...)
mad.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hmm... This might get interesting. Hardly even recall Jordan wearing these.
lol jordan only wore prototype 14s in the finals... was already retired when the official 14s had dropped
smile.gif

you could just pay me 25 through paypal and ill take it down...thats an option in favor of both of us

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Both Reggie Miller and Ray Allen wearing them...
bucks6jq3.jpg
Technically those aint Indiglos if u notice the yellow/ginger on the back of Reggies

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

seems as if you are wrong, just did a little searching and found this thread, idk how to post the actualy picture on this computer, but here is the link...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/search/topic/topic/2226

go down about a fifth of the way and you should find mike bibby wearing them for the grizz

you're welcome
I just wanted to quote cbrooks3, so that if you pay him off to edit his post, you will also have to pay me $20 to get rid of the proof. It'sstill cheaper than the $50.

i was gonna say they were PE because they had yellow on them, not the indiglo. technically, you win the bet.

I hope we see the indiglo XIV's, or something similar released again. Michael Finley and Bobby Simmons had a PE XIV similar to the indiglos, and they werepretty cool.

If they retro the Indiglo XIV's, I hope the Oxidized Green XIV's follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom