Pic request

Please post pics of Michael Finley in Jordans. I am escpecially looking for Finley in '99 White Columbia Midnight Navy IV's.

couldn't find him wearing the iv's but he had some sick xiii pe's

finley_020805_3.jpg

Originally Posted by MJsaver

google is your best friend in these situations.
Been there, done that. Still can't find the pic I am looking for. The only place I have found the Columbia IV pic was on a Jordan fanwebsite. I thought it was a site called "For the love of the game" or something like that, but I can't seem to find it. It had the pick of arookie MJ wearing the black with blue trim tank top outfit on the home page. Anyone know which site I am talking about? You could click any Air Jordan model,and see other players wearing these shoes.

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

Been there, done that. Still can't find the pic I am looking for. The only place I have found the Columbia IV pic was on a Jordan fan website. I thought it was a site called "For the love of the game" or something like that, but I can't seem to find it. It had the pick of a rookie MJ wearing the black with blue trim tank top outfit on the home page. Anyone know which site I am talking about? You could click any Air Jordan model, and see other players wearing these shoes.
I do ... Check my sig.
wink.gif

Oh, and here's the pic you're looking for:
joc_04r_mf_01.jpg

Attaq

Originally Posted by Attaq

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

Been there, done that. Still can't find the pic I am looking for. The only place I have found the Columbia IV pic was on a Jordan fan website. I thought it was a site called "For the love of the game" or something like that, but I can't seem to find it. It had the pick of a rookie MJ wearing the black with blue trim tank top outfit on the home page. Anyone know which site I am talking about? You could click any Air Jordan model, and see other players wearing these shoes.
I do ... Check my sig.
wink.gif

Oh, and here's the pic you're looking for:
joc_04r_mf_01.jpg

Attaq
That's the one. thanks. I have been looking for that for a while. And thanks to the link!! Great site, btw!

Back
Top Bottom