Pick A Badass Name For Your First Child

There's a thread in S&T with a couple of guys talking about naming their first child after Amare or Melo if the Knicks ever win a ring, and I wanna take it up a notch. Pick a badass name for your child--something from the pre-Industrial days to the ancient societies.

I'm going with Ramesses so my son could continue the tradition with his son and his son thereafter all the way until we have a Ramesses IV.

There's a thread in S&T with a couple of guys talking about naming their first child after Amare or Melo if the Knicks ever win a ring, and I wanna take it up a notch. Pick a badass name for your child--something from the pre-Industrial days to the ancient societies.

I'm going with Ramesses so my son could continue the tradition with his son and his son thereafter all the way until we have a Ramesses IV.

Eric Koston has always been one of my favorite skaters, I think Koston as a first name is pretty sick

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

im going with the guy from 300.

Leonidas
pimp.gif

Eric Koston has always been one of my favorite skaters, I think Koston as a first name is pretty sick

my friends nephew is named matthias. i think thats a pretty STRONG name. like he is just destined to be big and strong. lol. it means "gift of god" i dont know if id name my kid that though.

my friends nephew is named matthias. i think thats a pretty STRONG name. like he is just destined to be big and strong. lol. it means "gift of god" i dont know if id name my kid that though.

Back
Top Bottom