Pick three NT'ers to be stuck with on a desert island.

I think its funny you dudes think it would be smart to be on an island with 3 females.
laugh.gif

You would probably end up getting little to no bunz.  And no hard work would get done.  They would dominate every convo with female logic.  Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I think its funny you dudes think it would be smart to be on an island with 3 females.
laugh.gif

You would probably end up getting little to no bunz.  And no hard work would get done.  They would dominate every convo with female logic.  Good luck with that.

Not sure if sexist or DC.

OGBJ, Anton, RaWex, Shoefreak, silly? some variation of them to smoke weed with, laugh, and argue until we die.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Megatron would already be on the island before I landed.

Ninjahood- I would take an apprenticeship with him on turning small, underground burrows into immaculate living quarters.
CameronNelson- would have a 10 year action plan to convert the GM Skyline into a Yacht to get us back home
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anton for a doctor

hazel

hank moody- he seems intelligent enough to have a good convo with 

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm guessing some of ya'll have never lived with women. 
laugh.gif
 You def don't wanna be outnumbered 3-to-1.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Megatron would already be on the island before I landed.

Ninjahood- I would take an apprenticeship with him on turning small, underground burrows into immaculate living quarters.
CameronNelson- would have a 10 year action plan to convert the GM Skyline into a Yacht to get us back home
literally laughed out loud

Ninjahood
Crank
NWT

I did not get the tight spaces comment but after some digging I get it.
roll.gif

"megatron would already be there"

laugh.gif

Swag thread in disguise???
nerd.gif

iYen - Would have the answer to every problem

Cwrite - Lulz

?????

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

SillyPutty just to see if he would start praying to be rescued

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Late 80s for all my physical wants and needs, Anton for physical labor/medical skills, and probably an dee or someone else that will help me figure out what plants we can alter our minds with.

lulz @ megatron being there.

Ksteezy- for his good looks/ photograph everything
Illest- so he can make a video
scschift- so ksteezy can finally do our photoshoot

Back
Top Bottom