Pick three NT'ers to be stuck with on a desert island.

Originally Posted by INS

Ksteezy- for his good looks/ photograph everything
Illest- so he can make a video
scschift- so ksteezy can finally do our photoshoot

Too much questionable comments/10

Anton - Dude is apparently in med-school, or at least vet-school, so he can handle first aid. Plus, he's not homophobic and has knowledge of the dangers of hypothermia, so he'd be down to hug for warmth in his trench coat on cold, stormy nights.
Hazel - Obviously a woman, but she's not frail, so she could carry her weight around the island, carrying firewood and water. Also, her breasts will serve as floatation devices at sea while we deep sea fishing.
Meth - I'd have him write a huge S.O.S. message on the beach visable from a passing plane...but knowing Meth and his longwinded writing, it'll be visible from space, also useful.

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Anton - Dude is apparently in med-school, or at least vet-school, so he can handle first aid. Plus, he's not homophobic and has knowledge of the dangers of hypothermia, so he'd be down to hug for warmth in his trench coat on cold, stormy nights.
Hazel - Obviously a woman, but she's not frail, so she could carry her weight around the island, carrying firewood and water. Also, her breasts will serve as floatation devices at sea while we deep sea fishing.
Meth - I'd have him write a huge S.O.S. message on the beach visable from a passing plane...but knowing Meth and his longwinded writing, it'll be visible from space, also useful.

dom kennedy
The Real Hundreds
to watch these two kill each other and...

Bourne Supremacy for that cookie...if you seen the pic then you know what i mean

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

dom kennedy
The Real Hundreds
to watch these two kill each other and...

Bourne Supremacy for that cookie...if you seen the pic then you know what i mean

I SEENT IT! AND I know what you mean.Everything in this thread has me crying literal tears. What started it was when MonStar1 called dipset a flunky and said he could do menial tasks. i laughed so loud.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Then megatron already being on the island.Trenchcoat warmth.Ksteezy videos and scshift videos!!!Boobs for flotation devices....oh man im done.As for what 3 it really depended on what kind of experience im lookin for.If im tryina be around females.Late 80's.Hazeleyed honey.Thytkrjobs.(weekndgirl is interchangeable with late 80's)If i wanted comedy and to be entertained.Ksteezy. (this guy is just comedy from the pictures he takes to the way he talks to the way he looks.Ninjahood- seems like 1 of the few REAL NINJAS on hereCrank Lucas (we'd have to send a search and rescue team asap cuz no1 knows where he is)To chill n smoke with:Howard flozstello/ how.e stacks thats my dude, we can have rap cyphers and keep it lit.Surelock holmes havent seen or heard from dude in hella long but he from the bay like me and smokes as well and we took down the same girl.Ninjahood again because im pretty sure he smokes.But realistically to have some balance it would be:Me.Ninja.Thytkrjobs.And weekndgirl/late 80's.1 of the smartest choices would be Dirty, guy seems to know a little about everything, so hes bound to know some survival tactics.Hell i'd put Dirty, Meth and Jrose on the same island just to see them kill each other over resources

Anton - medical skills
ElderWatsonDiggs - guy seems like an @+%$#%% but he knows how to hunt and survive in the wilderness ... maybe teach me? 
Any attractive female on here -
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

tears are literally coming down my eyes at this whole thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
at megatron being there already.

hazel
wisepharoah-his wordplay in his past posts have been crazy, dude is hilarious.
..another NT girl i guess, idk, simplydimply?

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

MonStar1 wrote:

Dipset General - We need a flunky to go collect fire wood and other menial task.  He's a dedicated soldier.  Also his gravedigging would come in handy for a proper burial if one of us died.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

e7226db6bea4e46dc82a7e0b64b0527bc750d57d_r.gif

Originally Posted by INS

d37150e6a27ae3d1da11fb3da96f446997230e7.gif

d37150e6a27ae3d1da11fb3da96f446997230e7.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I think its funny you dudes think it would be smart to be on an island with 3 females.
laugh.gif

You would probably end up getting little to no bunz.  And no hard work would get done.  They would dominate every convo with female logic.  Good luck with that.

FEMALE........LOGIC?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

tears are literally coming down my eyes at this whole thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom